RReus11

Reaction score
Hello, im playing with Wolves and I am try to do this tactic.

View attachment 200485

Thats how i set it ( i keep change it, for see what works better )

View attachment 200484

And thats my result till now..
View attachment 200483 View attachment 200482

As you can see i only dropped 1 game.. but im drawing too much, my forward ( Siguròarson , Le Fondre and Afobe ) score like for 1 game and than stop for 4..

Anyone can help me to devolp it better?

You have 3 playmakers supplying the striker , is that right?

Who's going to do the scoring if the striker has an off day or is marked out of the game? How will that happen?

You have 3 playmakers supplying the striker , is that right?

Who's going to do the scoring if the striker has an off day or is marked out of the game? How will that happen?

Ongenda scored 9 goals.. Afobe scored 9, Sigburdsson scored 7

I've other 2 striker in my team

Ongenda scored 9 goals.. Afobe scored 9, Sigburdsson scored 7

I've other 2 striker in my team
You didn't answer my questions. You want help, but we have no idea what you wanted to create or what is happening on the pitch. If you can provide some info, that would be great.

I have found that two shadow strikers flanking the central playmaker will create a lot of dangerous movement to support the lone striker as well as creating a very effective press against the opposition build up. Three playmakers won't create sufficient movement and you will be over reliant on the striker having a good day.

The main problem with this formation is the lack of width though. It works well against other narrow formations where you come up against lone wing backs, but your fullbacks will be too easily doubled up on against two opposition wide players. I wouldn't use this as a main tactic, but rather something to utilise against a 3-5-2 or a diamond.

Yeah, the lack of 'runners' is a real problem. The three behind the striker will all be getting into space but they'll all be wanting the ball, rather than get into decent attacking positions. A shadow striker in there would definitely increase your goal yield, as would a bit more support from your full backs. As you've got no attacking width, they really need to get forward more so you can get more balls into the box, thus getting your strikers some more goals.