Little Laney Taking on the Champions Leauge Challenge

LittleLaney11

Reaction score

View attachment 300557

Roberto Di Matteo snubs new contact

breaking news coming out of Chelsea is that Di Matteo has snubbed a new contract from Chelsea to be the permanent boss of Chelsea after a very succesful season last year. we got an exclusive interview with Di Matteo and this is what he had to say. " i have rejected the job offer because i believe i have taken this club as far as i can. i hope the next boss can guide them even further.

reports are coming in that a few managers are being lined up to become the new chelsea boss

View attachment 300562 Jose Mourinho 7/4 Favourite

View attachment 300567Pep Guordiola 3/1

View attachment 300568Rafa Benitez 7/1

View attachment 300569 Thomas Lane 250/1

UPDATE SOON!?!?!

FEEDBACK WELCOME, CHEERS?!?!

Thomas Lane Named new Chelsea Manager

early this morning, chelsea football club announced that they have appointed Thomas Lane as there new manager, this is Lanes first job in management but is extremly hapy to be here for this job. " it is a great honour to manage a team of such greatness and history, i hope to carry on the tradition on winning the important trophies." nobody knows what to expect with this new manager who has come here on a deal until June 2013.

Transfers!!!

there were a few trasfers in for the team this season, some were going straight into the first team and some are here for the future.

View attachment 300896 Ademilson, every story that i have read he has been a starlet so i thought i would sign him to be back up to Torres for a few seasons befre he bcomes first choice

View attachment 300898 Wellington Nem, another player to be picked for various teams on football manager, hewill play back up to hazard, mata and oscar if they get injured

View attachment 300899 Demba ba, obvious signing for chelsea as he is a great player, will provide competition for Torres and Ademilson up front

View attachment 300900 James Ward Prowse, a signing for the future here who is tipped to be the next Frank Lampar by many chelsea fans and is highly rated by my assistant manager

we did say goodbye to a few players here at Chelsea

View attachment 300902 View attachment 300904

Sturridge was sold to Juventus for 6.75 million, and Ferriera was sold to Wigan for 2.2million because them both werent in my plans.

Would be a great twist in the story :p mourinho getting the job :p

Pre Season Time!!

View attachment 300933

Solid win over reserves
Success in China
Ready for new season

Chelsea 2-1 Chelsea Reserves

Chelsea 2-
0 Gangzhou

Tianson 1-1 Chelsea

Chelsea 3-
0 Dalian

Beijing 1-5 Chelsea

Chelsea 2-
0 Alaves

Great start to my career as Chelsea boss by remianing unbeaten throughout pre season and thrashing Beijing in the process.
first game of the season is against Manchester City in the Community shield so that should be an interesting game.

August!!

View attachment 301176

Community Shield Tester
Poor Defeat to United
Champions Leauge Draw

Chelsea vs
Manchester City

first real test in the season for me and i is the first game of the season. this is the trophy that i am expected to in with ease but against a team like manchester city, who will tell what will happen

Chelsea XI
Cech
Azpilicuata, Terry, Luiz, Bertrand
Mikel, Lampard
Ramires, Mata, Hazard
Ba

Manchester City XI
Hart
Richards, Natatic, Kompany, Kolarov
Pizzaro, Fellani
Silva, Toure, Nasri
Dzeko

both teams had quality teams laid out on the pitch and there was quality on the bench to.

Chelsea vs Manchester City
Kick Off - 0

kick off here with Mancity doing all the early pressing

Half Time - 45

Even first half as no team had any ccc to talk about.

Kick Off - 45

Kick off here again as this time Chelsea have the first shot through Ramires

GOAL!! - Ramires 76

Excellent goal here by ramires as he turns one player and strikes it into the bottom corner, 1-0

Full Time - 90

Brilliant win for the boys against a great team, fully deserved after we had 21 shots on target we deserved to get a goal from somewhere.

MOTM - Ramires 7.95

View attachment 301177

View attachment 301178

Stoke 0-0 Chelsea

Boring draw here against Stoke, wanted to win this game

MOTM - David Luiz 7.65

Chelsea 2-1 Wigan
Hazard 21
Kone 39
Torres 55

Great win here against Wigan which was deserved.

Man.Utd 2-1 Chelsea
Rooney 12
Van Persie 52
Ba 56

Dissapointed here as we had a goald dissalowed in the last 10 minutes which lost us a point

Table - 8th Posistion, porr posistion but it was only the start of the season

Player of the Month for Chelsea

View attachment 301179

Ramires has been a star in the middle of midfield beside Lampard so far this season, his all important goal in the community shield got us out first trophy of the season.

Champions Leauge Draw!!

Chelsea
Paris St Germain
Dortmund
Benfica

WOW, how is that fair, got the group of death and 2 good teams are gonna be going out.

Update Soon?!?!

Last edited:
September!!

Dissapointment in the Euro Super Cup
First Champions Leuage Games
Carling Cup Disaster

View attachment 301180

Atletico Madrid vs Chelsea

2nd trophy of the season here up for grabs against A Madrid in a very hard game

Chelsea XI
Cech
Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Cole
Mikel, Ramires
Wellington, Mata, Hazard
Ademilson

Kick Off - 0

Madrid apply the first peice off pressure through Falcao

GOAL!! - Turan 12

Good goal by Turan to open the scoring here

Half Time - 45

Madrid deserve this lead at half time because we havenot beeen in the game so far

Kick Off - 45

Chelsea here apply the first pressure through Hazard

GOAL!! - Ramires 46

Great goal here by Ramires, right into the top corner, 1-1 COYB

Full Time - 90

1-1 at full time, Penalties here we come

Atletico Madrid 1-1 Chelsea

(
Madrid win 4-2 on Penalties)

View attachment 301182

Heart Break for us and the boys after we had all the play in the last 20 minutes of normal time. back to the leauge we go.

Chelsea 1-1 Tottenham

Ramires 24
Sigurdsson 82 Pen

good draw here against a good side of Tottenham, up next the Champions Leauge game

Champions Leauge Matchday 1

Chelsea 1-0 PSG

Ba 25

another brilliant win here against a brilliant side, Ibrahimovic had nothing to do the whole game so that was good

Chelsea 1-0 West Ham

OG Tomkins

poor result here against west ham and we got lucky through the own goal

Capital One Cup First Round

Hull 3-1 Chelsea

McClean 12
Fryatt 23
Fryatt 42
Ba 55

OMG, ridiculous result there against Hull which i expected to win, boys got a batering in the team talk at full time

Liverpool 0-1 Chelsea

Terry 19

brilliant result after the shocking game against Hull, brilliant header by John Terry to win the game for us.

Table - 4th, brilliant results to move us up the table.

Player of the Month
View attachment 301191

Once again Ramires has been brilliant for us with goals at the start of the month and 5 assists, he has been a revalation for he team this season.

Update soon!!