I don't like micro management things that change tactic for versus, so can you point me the best 4-2-3-1 Home and Away from your tactics mate ?

I don't like micro management things that change tactic for versus, so can you point me the best 4-2-3-1 Home and Away from your tactics mate ?
There are only 2 versions of 4231, one is the 4231 RWBD and other one is PRESA 4231.
As for micro managing your tactics, I don't know what you find interesting in FM if the only thing you do is press play and do 2-3 subs per game and answer few journalists questions, if I played that way i would probably make me feel like I'm playing Microsoft Excell, don't get offended but this thread purpose, well at least the reason I wrote it is tactical understanding and mine point of view on using different tactical approach that differs from majority of this years tactics and actually tries to recreate something from real life and combine few styles of play in the same tactic.

If you just wish to blaze and press play then you can just load 4231 RWBD since its setup for defense without OI's and only thing you should watch for is your players and how good they are at that specific day.

im using your 451 dzontra, from pre season to like quarter through the season, and i think im gonna get sack or relegated with this tactics...preseason has been good but game after game i keep losing and losing even against relegation battlers

im using your 451 dzontra, from pre season to like quarter through the season, and i think im gonna get sack or relegated with this tactics...preseason has been good but game after game i keep losing and losing even against relegation battlers

Can you show me your squad or some match screen shots?

Few example..

View attachment 1120417
View attachment 1120418
View attachment 1120419

i use your tactics until the red line.

i love your tactics, but not sure why its not working out for me. OI i use assistant manager to set.

Dzontra is supposed to be used without any OI's npt even Assistant manager ones, as for results it seems to me you are getting hit on counter attack since I can see you have most possession and that you use most of the field to your favor, I would try lowering defensive line, I mean you are playing Leeds if I understood correctly, now imagine Leeds player defending with last man close to opposition half of the pitch and opponent is Chelsea or some other squad with pace and technical players in their side, that would spell pure disaster simply put CB quality seems to be too low for you to be pushing up your line, the first suggesting would be to use lower def line since from what you have shown me they make the chances for you to score goals but they concede more since you lack some quality....