Reaction score
hey guys. i'm kinda new at this so sorry if i act like total noob.

I'm from Puerto Rico and i'm a diehard soccer fan. my favorite team is the Puerto Rico Islanders currently part of the USL league(kind of like a second division MLS).

anyway...the point is that i added PR to the MLS league in the editor...everything works perfect....except that i can't add any american player not even internationals 'cause i can't have any international slots for some retarded reason....

i can only have Puertorrican players....don't get me wrong...i love my countries players but this is crazy...PR allready has american players and international players.....i think USL rules are the same as MLS rules too...

i thought that by adding the team to the MLS its was gonna adapt the MLS rules automatically ....

how do i fix this.....if there is a way....

what kind of an answer is that Div_Muzza?

Anyway, I think it is very hard to solve this. When I compare it to DPMM (Brunei team in Malay competition) I think the configurations are exactly the same as with Puerto Rico Islanders. When you have the country profile DPMM is a Malay club, but their homeground is located at Brunei City, making them create Brunei Youth players and at the same time making it possible for the Brunei players to play in the Malay competition.
But doesn't Toronto use the same configurations?
Check this first.
The problem is that you can sign the players but you have no right to register them to the current squad and play matches with them right?

i KINDA fixed it...i just did a shitload of trades for INTERNATIONAL slots....what sucks abou this is that i can only have 11 internationals(americans,europans,south americans, etc) 90% of the team is from PR.....and even though i have excellent youth facilities i don't see them work.....'cause my youth sucks!!!...which brings me to another noob question....hows does the whole youth academy thing work.....all i see are my reserves but i thought that the whole youth academy thing worked like a personal draft of sorts.....

anyway...i hate this whole MLS thing in FM.....they should bring the USL for the next one bts thats just me.....

thanks for the help Anton86...