Live - Man City 0-1 Man Utd

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Man Utd look to take a giant stride towards winning the Premiership at local rivals Man City.

More...

was a very dull game i thought , utd lucky to take all 3 points with the penalty miss but probs deserved 3 points overall

was pretty funny at the end to see van der sar dodge a steward to throw his shirt in the crowd!

i think ball made an absolute ****** of himself all match and should be severly reprimanded by the FA and City , what a ***

What an awful game. One of the most boring games I've seen this season.

Man Utd deserved the 3 points, especially after the harsh penalty was saved well by Van Der Sar :)

was never a penalty, but we should have had one against us two weeks ago so Mourinho can now shut his cake hole. Not that Ball should have still been on the pitch, that stamp was terrible, thought he was improvement from Thatcher.

Dull game but its about time we grinded out a win, it was a pen, and we are more or less champs now :D. I hope in a way Chelski win tomoz if we could draw at Stamford Bridge, but **** winnin tomoz will do :D

So.. is it worth a watch on MOTD?

Yeh because I', sure there wont be much to see lol. Maybe 1 or 2 chances, the penalties and the stamp :D

Shame how it's the big game on Match of the Day. Liverpool have had some crackers this season and I think the only time we've had the first match was when we played Everton. :(

*edit* Ok after watching it here are a few observations: Is Ball mentally retarded? Why was Van Der Sar booked for dissent even though the ref agreed with him and had Vassel replace the ball for the penalty?

Last edited:
Shame how it's the big game on Match of the Day. Liverpool have had some crackers this season and I think the only time we've had the first match was when we played Everton. :(

Only genuine title contenders get first match on MOTD.

But it shouldn't be about that. Sky don't always put Chelsea or Man United as the Game of the Day on Football First so why should match of the day?

I'd rather watch the extended highlights of a good game instead of a snorefest.

I'd rather watch the extended highlights of a good game instead of a snorefest.

You mean the like the villa game?:p

I remember last season when they only showed the 2nd half of the blues match because the 1st half was so boring, made me chuckle