Live - Saturday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 66
  • Views Views 2K
Yeah, Owen keeps missing chances. I've got Modric, Palacios and Defoe. I need them to do well but i also want tottenham to lose :P. 5-4 :D

I also have Modric, Palacios and Defoe.

They need to winnnnnnnnnn, win I say. Mainly because I'm a Spurs fan. :P

Spurs look good this season. They probably win but i want it to be 5-4 to west ham. Which do u think is going to do better, K. Jones or Bent. I've got Bent in my fantasy team but Jones has scored twice against Blackburn

I think Bent will score more than Jones over the course of the season, wouldn't worry about that.

who needs ronaldo when we've got nani.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. 5-0(H)(H)(H)

Great win for arsenal and man utd..the real test comes next satuday:)

Nani's good but not Ronaldo good. Looks like Man u could win another title. Lets hope not

Wigan seem to be lacking considerably without Valencia, Palacios and Cattermole.

Great win for arsenal and man utd..the real test comes next satuday:)
can't wait. looks like our team has gelled and is playing well now. but it's probably too early to tell it's only one game. 5 away at wigan is pretty impressive. we normally struggle a 1 goal winning margin.
Nani's good but not Ronaldo good. Looks like Man u could win another title. Lets hope not

it says a lot that people are starting to say nani is good. that is a major improvement from a few weeks ago when people were saying he was on of the worst buys ever.

Who was saying he was one of the worst buys ever?

Yay! 50 posts :)

can't wait. looks like our team has gelled and is playing well now. but it's probably too early to tell it's only one game. 5 away at wigan is pretty impressive. we normally struggle a 1 goal winning margin.

it says a lot that people are starting to say nani is good. that is a major improvement from a few weeks ago when people were saying he was on of the worst buys ever.

Yh,

Man utd are looking better same with arsenal both teams are looking pretty impressive cant wait really its gonna be a great game!

Arsenal against United will be a good game to watch for the neutrals.

Think you might miss Rio for that one to be honest.

Arsenal against United will be a good game to watch for the neutrals.

Think you might miss Rio for that one to be honest.
yeah. i like evans a lot though. surely one of the best young centre backs in the world.

I will get my prediction in early then.

Manchester United 1 - 2 Arsenal

Back