Live - Saturday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 43
  • Views Views 1K
thats better then any finish berbatov has done for utd ******* ****.

was a great save my god i hate vds

Gonna be hard to replace him, 11th OG in our favour this season aswell, our 2nd highest scorer in the league. Thank you incompetent defenders:$

Just found out Arjen Robben is injured too

Gonna be hard to replace him, 11th OG in our favour this season aswell, our 2nd highest scorer in the league. Thank you incompetent defenders:$

yer he is great. tell me about it haha 11ogs that is a massive amount

****** **** another own goal in favour of utd thats 11 now ffs

Just found out Arjen Robben is injured too

is he definitely? bbc text just said he was rested-although bayern lost anyway which is good news.

What a finish from Samuel, Jussi had no chance :P. Gota love the o.gs.

ffs typical berbatov does **** all the whole game then scores because of a mistake by the keeper

game over. sets up a mouthwatering tie next week chelsea on a great scoring run and utd trungering along winning. draw on the cards lol

scholes handball no pen then vidic elbows someone no freekick god manu get away with murder on and bebatosser scores to make it 2-0! what a day!

Bolton Wanderers 0-3 Manchester Unied - Samuel OG, Berbatov x2

Great match for us.. well done lads. Still not over either ;)
Nani did brilliantly for Berba's second goal. Great win in a tough game.

EDIT: 4-0 now, Gibson scores with his first touch. Stunning performace, lets get another just to close that GD gap :D

Last edited:
the title race is sooooo close this year even if there is awinner out of utd and chelsea both teams will still be in the race

Chelsea and Utd have really stepped up this week. :S

****, 4-0, my prediction was 3-0.

Exactly, we've still got tough games against City and Spurs and I think you still have to play Spurs and Liverpool so this season is far from over.

Wow this is such a great result. I'm really happy because we always struggle at Bolton, its not an easy place to go. After seeing Chelsea smash so many as well, to respond with a few goals of our own-the third was beautiful from Nani and Berba-is really good :D

utd also have to go to blackburn whoes home form is amazing this season.

Yeah forgot about Blackburn, but I think we should win that although.. I'm sure Chelsea thought the same.

Yeah forgot about Blackburn, but I think we should win that although.. I'm sure Chelsea thought the same.

without a dout haha. should be a decent clash though. especially with chelsea having a whole week off aswell.

Back