Live - Saturday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 46
  • Views Views 1K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Title rivals Man Utd and Chelsea go head-to-head at Old Trafford in a mouthwatering early kick-off in the Premier League.

More...

Bournemouth 1-0 up against Bradford, Pitman scoring again :D

Somehow Sunderland are 2-0 up vs Tottenham, and could of been 3-0 if Bent hadn't of missed his penalty to get his hat trick vs his old club (****).

Also, Leeds continuing their dreadful run as it stands, 1-0 down to Swindon at home.

Leeds 1-0 down ... and heading for the playoffs again o well no promotion for u then

It's a shame, ever since their FA Cup run it's all ****** up :S I really wanted them to go up aswell, as they won't go up next season without Beckford in my opinion.

3-0 down leeds now ...... grayson has to go i kno he did well at teh start of the season but he has lost the players in my opinon... and we would not have gone up if Beckford was still here next season as we have not done it again...

Bent missed another pen :S

Max do you like Bournemouth then? :D :D :D

Poor Bent, could have had 4 goals against his old team!

Tottenham have pulled one back now ;)

Karl Henry's red card was an absoloute disgrace.Effing Rososky rolling around like he'd been shot!That was a yellow at worst.Still think we can draw though.:)

Oh yeah poor Leeds are losing!

HA! Gits.

Grayson got to go? thats why leeds get nowhere and will stay a ****** league 1 club, stick with a manager, stand by your owner, and rally, dont sack a manager, you were unbeaten at the start,

If sunderland draw, i will have darren bent assasinated

How did kenwyne jones miss that, stupid donkey

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

Oh my god kenwyne is ****

I dont know mate, kenwyne is ruining sunderland

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

Oh what a goal

3-1 great goal by Zenden ;)

All over now.

Hello 4th, i swear to god if we do not win today, amazing goal

Back