Live - Saturday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 46
  • Views Views 1K
**** it, the usual 10 minutes of added time for Arsenal has payed off.

Bendtner in the 90 + 4 minute

yeah the reason i say that it just looks like Grayson has lot the dressing room at the moment.. i like him as a manager and hope he Bates fines the whole team and give them shooting practice so they can score goals

**** it, the usual 10 minutes of added time for Arsenal has payed off.

Bendtner in the 90 + 4 minute

Well thats not ten minutes off added time, is it? Its 4:/

Decent result for Forest today considering our away form as of late. Still haven't won an away game since January when we beat Albion 3-1 at their place though.

Cheating arseholes. The ref was VERY VERY biased,playing until the millionth minute(Just enough time for Arseholes to score) Before the red card,we were very comfortable.I'd love to have a fight with Arsene Whinger.

Come on Barca! Knock 'em for six!

Forget about all this football today.The real achivement is me getting Bournemouth into L1,first season and finished 1st! :p

totally deserverd win wolves are by far the most boring team in the prem the just park the bus and nock it up to doyle! glad we got there in the end after the 100 shoots before were awful ,wolves offered nothing except a couple of weak chances, god if i was a wolves fan id go watch villa or brum or watch paint dry anything.

Have to say the ref was very biased in this game, i dont usually complain about refs but from what i saw he was awful

It's all doom and gloom for Pompey. Only 11 first team players for the FA Cup match against Spurs next week

totally deserverd win wolves are by far the most boring team in the prem the just park the bus and nock it up to doyle! glad we got there in the end after the 100 shoots before were awful ,wolves offered nothing except a couple of weak chances, god if i was a wolves fan id go watch villa or brum or watch paint dry anything.

**** YOU. You were very lucky today,we deserved a point at least.Stupid foreigners.

Man City need to be careful here, they could soon be reported to the police for Rape.

Meh, 0-0 for Pompey is a good result I suppose considering where we are.

**** YOU. You were very lucky today,we deserved a point at least.Stupid foreigners.

how so? because you stopped us scoreing for 94 mins?
you offered nothing execpt that.
also i don`t think you need to express yourself with vile insults like "**** you" grow up.

Seriously some people are so inmature, look Arsenal won and that's it. There is no way to change that.

Last edited:
Back