Live - Saturday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 33
  • Views Views 1K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Man Utd go top of the Premier League if they beat Spurs in the first of six matches on Saturday, culminating with Arsenal v Man City.

More...

Arsenal 1-0 Man City
RVP (H)

Josh Is back. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Arsenal 1-2 City

Ady double then he Moonies the Fans.

Listening to Radio 5 Live, every time Alan Green? commentates on a game he is never impressed, nothing makes him happy, always saying how poor the game is. And hes now effectively said Old Traffords pitch is as bad as Wembleys...

Btw im not bashing him i like his commentary but it just seems to me that every game he commentates on that i listen to he is always negative about a game.

Last edited:
arsenal 0-3 man city

adebayor, kolo toure and patrick viera to get the goals :P

That would be something, at the Emirates as well...

In all seriousness now;

Arsenal 2-2 Man City - Diaby, Bendtner // Bellamy x2

I think Man City will beat Arsenal 2-1 purely because of Arsenals injury problems and the fact they are effectively out of the title race. Man city players will be fired up because they want to be in the Champs League next season and they want the right result for Adebayor and Toure.

Sorry if spelling of names is wrong.

Brighton 1 - 2 Bristol Rovers

Eliot Richards hopefully to bag a goal.
We are overdue an away win :)

Am I right in saying that by the end of this weekend all 3 relegation spots could be taken?

If West Ham win, and Hull and Burnley lose they both go down?

Wonder if FourFourTwo has started a thread on City vs Gunners already?

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

1-0 wigan at west ham

Spector OG

Oh yeah...

I think we will win 3-1 today, adebayor will score i reckon, arsenal have too many injuries

it is at the emirates right? i reckon properly 1-1

Really boring game so far, Diaby is a dirty little ****, he will get booked eventually, were turning into bolton with this long ball rubbish, play some stuff along the ground mancini!!!

Man City being their boring selves again. They haven't had an attempt.

ESPN Commentator: "Adebayor certainly left his stamp on the game. Van Persie's head has recovered though."

Rather cheeky.-

Back