Live - Saturday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 33
  • Views Views 1K
Come on Adebayor show these Gunner fans how good you really are.

Owen Coyle must be annoyed after drawing 2-2 when Bolton were 2-0 up and in control. I know i am ruined my accumulator a treat!

well Ady been booed. that means he is allowed to go mental when he celebrates

Another non existent performance from Walcott.

agreed. his an impact player and should always start on the bench. he should go to the wc just for the impact he could make from the bench using his pace in the last few minutes of games.

Well here we go Nielsen Faroe Island first choice keeper is on for Given. I believe he is the first Faroe Island goalkeeper to play in Premier League.

Shame about the stoppage in play, as Man City were starting to get going.

Last edited:
What actually happened to Given? I missed it.

Dived to make a save and injured his shoulder, 5 live commentators think he might of dislocated it.

Sorry i lied Nielsen isnt first choice keeper for Faroe Islands but he does have 2 caps and is first Faroe Islander to play in the Premier League

arsenal v man city was the shittest game i have watched all season i had a choice to watch either that or youve been framed i wish i picked youve been framed now :'(

Last edited:
Who would have thought a 0-0 here
I was thinking 2-2
Decent result for City, at least they gained on Spurs this weekend
8 mins added time too, I hope Given's injury isn't too bad

So it finished 0-0..
Didn't expect that at all..

im starting to get fed up, we play so negative and i dont like it, this isnt italy mr mancini, i really like him but we have no adventure, were worse than teams like birmingham and stoke

Back