Live - Saturday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 41
  • Views Views 2K
I remember when Lee Cattermole got sent off the other week and people were defending him quite a bit. Sent off once again today, there's no excuses. He needs to learn and learn quick to control himself. He's becoming a liability for them and could of cost them the match.

Bad week for Tottenham.. Defoe and Dawson injured on international duty and now Modric injured and on crutches and a 1-1 draw with a team they really should have beaten.

It's early days, nothing can be judged yet really. I still think Blackpool will go down, with Wigan and West Brom.

Bad week for Tottenham.. Defoe and Dawson injured on international duty and now Modric injured and on crutches and a 1-1 draw with a team they really should have beaten.

to be fair West Broms home record is very good and always has been and if they do stay up it will be because of there home form.

It's early days, nothing can be judged yet really. I still think Blackpool will go down, with Wigan and West Brom.

Lol mate, you were saying that you were pleased Man Utd lost because Stubbs was annoyed, well, how do you feel now?

Join us, we're all pleased that Newcastle lost to relegation favourites Blackpool

Sorry Chris and Man v.1,this isn't aimed at you.

Can't we just go back down there 3-4 years until Keegan comes back and fits a team like in '90s?

I could have managed them back into the Championship. It wasn't hard with the squad we had.

I'd much rather Hughton left now. He's *****.

lmao. He won the Championship last season, beat Aston Villa 6-0 and you're only four games in, with four points, mid table, how can you complain because of one match?

We were *****. We aren't going to stay up realistically, we may aswell be back in the Championship now.

Fickle, aren't you? Someone's forgotten last year extremely quickly.

yeh, he has, he said the same thing a month ago, and that he thinks curbishley should replace him. lost cause no point trying :P

I could have managed them back into the Championship. It wasn't hard with the squad we had.

Smooth. Would put this in my sig if i had enough space. Firstly, you're in the PL, and secondly, he didn't just get back into the top division, he won the league with 100+ points.

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

I'd much rather Hughton left now. He's *****.

We had the better of the chances, every goalkeeper has 3 or 4 blinders a season, and unfortunatley one of Gilks' was against us. It'll be fine.

Please stick to one argument, rather than keep switching. It gets tiresome.

hopefully, we'll improve asap or the only route i can see us going is down :'(

Smooth. Would put this in my sig if i had enough space. Firstly, you're in the PL, and secondly, he didn't just get back into the top division, he won the league with 100+ points.

good idea ;)

this is immense, Burnley v Preston, now 4-3 to Burnley, having been 3-1 down 10 minutes ago. What a game this is :D

im watching the burnley game, what a match! its been a very bad day for the Ferguson family though!

Ahaha, my Dad just won fifty quid because Burnely scored three goals in seven minutes to win Preston Xd The emotions in my house were maaaad.

Back