Live - Saturday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 1K
Hernandez goal, rooney quite good reception

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

YES level on points with chelsea

Rooney is starting to pull strings!

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

Nani shot top corner-what a save

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

Rooney had a chance to make it 3

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

Evra nearly had 2 goals!

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

Obertan ****

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

Finished Manchester United 2-0 Wigan Evra,Hernandez and Rodallega and Alcaraz SO

Nope, a little cheer!

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

YESSSS Utd are second on GOAL difference hahahaha

man utd joint top and haven't even been in form for most of the season, whereas chelsea look like there in a mini crisis. Ray Wilkins must be loving this.

Manchester United VS Chelsea at stamford bridge in december, lets hope we smash em

I am sick and tired of Yeovil getting shafted. Listening to the commentary on our game, the Charlton commentary I hasten to add so they are partisan Charlton. Sodje breaks into Yeovil's box and takes a dive. Replays show NO contact. Referee, 4 yards away, states NO penalty. Linesman, 20 yards away, gives it and the ref changes his mind and gives our guy a red card. They score the resultant penalty and beat us 3-2.

That is the 7th incident this year where an appalling decision has cost us and all 7 have been against a so called 'big' club.

I am sick of it.

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

Just to add, that is the description from the Charlton commentary.

If Ireland play well against New Zealand this will be a perfect day with chelsea and arsenal losing.

Where's the Liverpool vs West Ham Match thread? It's already 3-0.

Blackpool comes up big in a possible relegation 6 pointer. Luke Varney with a fantastic strike. Absolute rocket into the top corner. They needed it too with a pretty brutal run comin up on paper with Man City, Tottenham (Bale will have a field day on current form if they're not careful), and Utd coming up.

Full time, Liverpool 3-0 West Ham. :)

Would have liked us to have pushed on for more in the 2nd half but can't complain too much, I thought Maxi, Meireles and Johnson were our best players. Poulsen wasn't too bad and even had a very good shot, but in truth West Ham were very poor.

This puts us 3 points off 4th now I think.

Back