• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 1K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Wolves host Everton in the first of seven Premier League games on Saturday, with Man Utd and Chelsea among the teams in action later as well as a full programme in the Football League.

More...

Nottingham Vs. Reading

Huge game.. Come On URZ!

Poor Wolves. Two crackers from Everton, though.

Millwall - Leeds
Gonna be a feisty game as always, made even more so by the fact that we're both in the play off place hunt

I was certain Everton would win today and they sure look like they're going to. Should've put some money on them.

By the way, who the **** are those guys in the Everton bench? I know they got hit hard by injury but gee I didn't know it was that bad.

Last edited:
SWFC v Brighton will we be the first team to win at the Withdean (sp) ?

I reckon if we play the same 11 from the games v Colchester and Tranmere we could win.

UTO :wub:

1-0 Spurs. Crouch Header.

You're still not forgiven.

Sturridge has scored his 5th goal I believe in a Bolton shirt to give them a 1-0 lead over West Ham :)

edit: 2-0 to Bolton now Chung-Yong Lee with the goal

3-1 Crouch header, Huddlestone assist <3

Still not forgiven.

Amazing save by Al-Habsi. I broke my promise and I'm watching Wigan yet again.

Spurs-Stoke very entertaining game. 5 goals in the first half!

Spurs finally scoring but defense is shocking. Probly going to be an exciting second half.

2-0 down at Milwall gutting. Hopefully we can come out 2nd half and improve

Fancy giving us Sturridge back and taking Torres on loan bolton? :P

Last time i seen the score it was 2-1 Forrest and its now 4-3 Reading?! lol

Play off race is getting more and more exciting and close each week. Reading beat Forest at Forest (imo Forest are out of the play off race now) and we lose to Millwall means are 4 points behind us in 6th. Reading up to 4th as it stands but it could all change later after Swansea - Norwich

Back