Live - Saturday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 1K
I don't hate Crouch.

You lot and your short memories. /Facepalm

Who scored the goal against City to secure our 4th place finish? Who scored numerous Champions League goals and contributed to half of Van der Vaart's Champions League goals?

Without Crouch, we wouldn't have even got to the Quarter Finals. Get a grip, and start appreciating him for the hours he has put into getting us as far as we did, rather than his stupid 10 minute stunt against Madrid.

Anyway, Tottenham 3 - 2 Stoke. Much-needed win, and it couldn't have come at a better time. Thanks Crouch and Modric <3

Not a vintage win from Chelsea but happy with the 3points. Typical that the worse player on the pitch today Malouda got the winning goal but hay thats football for you. Benayoun and Torres linked up very well in the 2nd half just like we all knew they would and both of their performances was very impressive. Good to see Alex back too and having both Yossi and Alex for the Utd game (if they stay fit) is a massive bonus.

WBA look like they're going to stay up. It's a different team since Woy took charge.

Woy Hodgson should manage a bigger team :P

He hasn't been successful with bigger teams - I think the underdog job suits him best. He can still achieve great things with small clubs, though. Fulham in the EL final was an outstanding achievement for such a small-ish club.

What the ****'s happened to Sunderland? Pushing for Europe, and now 1 point out of 24. Obviously selling Bent was a mistake, but surely the rest of the squad should be pitchin in. Amazing stuff. People say they've been unlucky with injuries, but so have Arsenal, so have Everton.

What the ****'s happened to Sunderland? Pushing for Europe, and now 1 point out of 24. Obviously selling Bent was a mistake, but surely the rest of the squad should be pitchin in. Amazing stuff. People say they've been unlucky with injuries, but so have Arsenal, so have Everton.

Well, Arsenal haven't been too good of late, mind you. I do get your point, though. But I'm more amazed by Forest - a couple months ago I was absolutely certain they'd go up. Now they're not even in the playoffs, and I'd dare say they're barely in the playoff race.

Just watching Match of the Day, and seeing Huddlestone's cross again for our 3rd goal. <3

Hit first time, floated so nicely to the back post... something Palacios, Sandro or Jenas could never do in his position. I've missed those 30 yard passes, and they give Luka so much freedom to roam.

Back