Live - Saturday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 2K
Everton scores - again.

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

Wouldn't say they're going down for certain, they still have a few winnable home games don't they? And it's so tight down at the bottom of the table, anything could happen.

Oh it's no certainty, I can agree with that. But their form has dropped horribly, in my opinion. I do hope they stay up, though.

Everton scores - again.

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

Oh it's no certainty, I can agree with that. But their form has dropped horribly, in my opinion. I do hope they stay up, though.

If they went down though, could you imagine how much fun it would be to be in the Bigg Market on that day though lol. I don't like seeing teams getting relegated, and the pictures of kid fans crying is pretty depressing poor sods, but you don't play well enough, well....you deserve what you get tbh. Don't think can blame Brucie though. He's trying hard enough to turn things around, but it's just not working for the guy.

2-1 Villa btw. Gabby gets it. sucker punch for West Ham

Last edited:
Gabby! Ruined the fun of a depressed Houllier post-match. :(

I have a really bad feeling, Hammers will be going down. Without Parker, they clearly lack the drive, determination and passion. They need a major ignition of inspiration, and it's lacking. I don't want to see them go down, I like Grant. But imo the writings on the wall now. Chelsea, Man City then Blackburn....they'll need something ultra-special to stay up now

Really happy for Everton. 7 match unbeaten run with 17 points out of 21 possible, only a signle point behind Liverpool, although they are yet to play.

//Edit - And Brighton are League One champions. Don't know if there are any Brighton fans around here but congratulations, I'm happy for Poyet and his assistant manager, Taricco.

Last edited:
Really happy for Everton. 7 match unbeaten run with 17 points out of 21 possible, only a signle point behind Liverpool, although they are yet to play.

If someone said to me that we'd be where we are now after the first few months of this season, I'd have asked what drugs they were taking and if I could have some. I'd be happy if we finish where we are now, as the whole season has been pretty much a nightmare. And I think Liverpool are on to much of a resurgance right now for us to overtake them. But, I'm a lot happier compared to a few months back

If someone said to me that we'd be where we are now after the first few months of this season, I'd have asked what drugs they were taking and if I could have some. I'd be happy if we finish where we are now, as the whole season has been pretty much a nightmare. And I think Liverpool are on to much of a resurgance right now for us to overtake them. But, I'm a lot happier compared to a few months back

Ditto this for Villa!

Massive win for Wigan beating Blackpool, almost anyone in the bottom half could go down tbh. Sunderland are imploding and need to get a win to steady the ship and make sure they don't get sucked into the relegation fight even more

Back