• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 33
  • Views Views 2K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

The Championship clash between Leeds and Burnley kicks off a key day across the Football Leagues, with relegation battlers Blackburn, Blackpool, West Brom and Wigan all involved in the Premier League and Chelsea v Tottenham rounding off the action at 1730 BST.

More...

Blackburn 1-1 Bolton
Blackpool 1-2 Stoke
Chelsea 2-2 Tottenham
Sunderland 0-1 Fulham
West Brom 2-3 Aston Villa
Wigan 0-3 Everton

I reckon.

Holy moly. Hangeland, Dempsey and Dembélé rested with Senderos playing his first competitive match after the World Cup. Danny Hoesen on the bench also. I reckon it's a 0-2 win with goals from Gudjohnsen and Bobby.

Also, Fulham's U-18s have won their league :wub:

Sunderland: Mignolet, Elmohamady, Bardsley, Onuoha, Turner, Muntari, Henderson, Cattermole (C), Colback, Malbranque, Sessegnon.

Subs: Carson, Zenden, Riveros, Ferdinand, Lynch, Adams, Mensah.

Fulham: Schwarzer, Baird, Salcido, Hughes, Senderos, Kakuta, Davies, Murphy (C), Sidwell, Zamora, Gudjohnsen.

Subs: Stockdale, Kelly, A Johnson, Etuhu, Greening, Dembele, Hoesen.

Weird line ups, well for us anyway, Sunderland are strikerless. Looks like Hangeland, Dembele and Dempsey have been given rest, well Hangeland has a virus and Dempsey a tight hamstring.. First start for Senderos. Can't remember Hangeland not playing if I'm honest.

Last edited:
Villa 1-0 up, Meite own goal in the 4th minute

Goals for Wigan and Blackburn - Blackpool temporarily in the relegation zone.

Super Gael Kakuta put Fulham 1-0 up. Chelsea's January loan outs have done very well as predicted.

Everton miss a penalty.

//Edit - Not 'missed', but saved.

well Leeds won today 1-0... we just need Forest and Millwall to lose -.- ... Millwall losing already, Forest 2-1 against Scunny atm... It's gonna be tight

Super Gael Kakuta put Fulham 1-0 up. Chelsea's January loan outs have done very well as predicted.

Yeah... was more a case of shocking defending rather than Kakuta's brilliance. He looked like he didn't know how it went in.

Kenwyne Jones missed an open goal earlier, one of the worst strikes I've ever seen.

As it stands a point behind Bolton and two behind Everton. Also, WE'RE WINNING AWAY!1!!!11!!! Sunderland have had over 9000 chances to score, but they haven't taken any of them.

And Swansea 2-0 up. Told ya Leeds were still in it!

And Forest score to shut me up, lol.

---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

West Brom draw level.

0-3, Davies with 2 goals. He's been brilliant recently. How **** are Sunderland?

Taarabt!!!

QPR ARE GOING UP (unless they get points deducted) :D:D:D

Forest 4-1 up :/ Next week I'm predicting QPR 0-4 Leeds and Palace 2-0 Forest :D (A)

Well done Wigan. Deserved something. Happy for you (:@)

Back