Live - Saturday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 33
  • Views Views 2K
farcial on all sides

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

not a goal, ridiculous decision; another case for tv

farcial on all sides

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

not a goal, ridiculous decision; another case for tv

Which games this?

Goal or not a goal, we still won, it's on paper, and that's what counts :P
For the first time, I hope Arsenal win tomorrow.

We are premier league, say we are premier league!

chelsea vs spurs

Yeah, someone mentioned it. Sounded VERY controversial. Was watching United though, so forgot about that match tbh lol. And United was incredibly moving. Tennant was wasted in Dr Who.

Yeah, someone mentioned it. Sounded VERY controversial. Was watching United though, so forgot about that match tbh lol. And United was incredibly moving. Tennant was wasted in Dr Who.

Tennant is brilliant, but yeah ridiculous. Goal line tech is needed, dont know why the dinosaurs keep fighting it

Tennant is brilliant, but yeah ridiculous. Goal line tech is needed, dont know why the dinosaurs keep fighting it
I swear, when goal line technology comes in, I will run naked down the Bigg Market. Which means, I have nothing to worry about. Just don't see it happening. Because it's too sensible

I swear, when goal line technology comes in, I will run naked down the Bigg Market. Which means, I have nothing to worry about. Just don't see it happening. Because it's too sensible

everyone talks about lampards one against germany. But Tevez's one against Mexico was worse becuase they accidentally showed it on big screen, so as well as everyone on tv seeing it for certain, every single person in the stadium including the ref could see it shouldnt stand, but the rules wouldnt allow him to overturn it

Congrates to Queens Park Rangers, fully deserved have been the best team in the Championship all season and it's a new place for me to visit next season. Hopefully the punishment won't be too serious, wouldn't be fair on their fans if promotion was taken away from them.

Back