• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 37
  • Views Views 2K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

The final round of matches in a remarkable Championship season get under way at 1245 BST with QPR's fate still to be decided, before a host of crucial games in the Premier League.

More...

Hope Forest Win The Playoffs

Love them back in the PL :)

Get in!!!!! Distin!!!!! Man City 1 Everton 1

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

Everton 2 Manchester City 1 - ****** get in!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not one to brag, but I kept warning Man City fans we can always throw a spanner in the works for "big" clubs lol

West Ham 1 Blackburn 1

Last edited:
Get in!!!!! Distin!!!!! Man City 1 Everton 1

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

Everton 2 Manchester City 1 - ****** get in!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not one to brag, but I kept warning Man City fans we can always throw a spanner in the works for "big" clubs lol

They were stupid to assume they'd beat you.

They were stupid to assume they'd beat you.

Yup. The arrogance once again lol. Exact words were "If they play like they did against Liverpool they'll get their arses kicked". I'm the new prophet you know lol

Yup. The arrogance once again lol. Exact words were "If they play like they did against Liverpool they'll get their arses kicked". I'm the new prophet you know lol

i never expect us to beat everton, we just seem to have this thing that we cant beat them... so dont start with arrogance again....

i never expect us to beat everton, we just seem to have this thing that we cant beat them...

Sods law afraid-the old bogey team rule. But Man City are suddenly ripping us to shreds now. Just nearly scored

Jesus wept Robbie Keane just blew a fantastic chance to give West Ham the lead

Last edited:
The optimistic Liverpool fan thanks you!

lol. Can't stop biting me nails. They are throwing everything at us right now. Badly need some bevvies to help compose myself lol

sunderland 2 Bolton 1

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

Full time Everton 2 Man City 1 (H) Where's me beer-I'm off to celebrate!!!!!!!!! Incredibly happy!!!!!!

And congrats to Southampton on promotion

Last edited:
******* Ridiculous.

Ref has given us nothing! Adam should be sent of for breaking Bale's ankle yet he didn't do anything.

C'mon Blackpool! Unlucky Campbell.

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

Penalty! Handball stupidly by Dawson!

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

Damnit Adam, missed.

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

Another penalty, lolololol. Gomes is the hero saving it, then gives another away.

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

Yes!!!!!V Adam scores <3333

Well, we've thrown the lifeline Everton gave us back in their faces.

Since 4th is effectively gone, then I'll take 6th rather than 5th please. Thanks footballing gods.

Amazing stuff at WHL.

Adam tackle was horrendous tbh. I really hope Bale is OK - no player deserves that.

Not for the faint-hearted:

scaled.php

Think GTF dived for the 2nd penalty but can definitely see why the ref gave it. From the first angle it looked a stone-wall but the close-up shows that he seemed to pull out of it.

Brilliant from Adam after his first (decent enough) pen was superbly saved. Not a lot of players could keep a level-head to score the 2nd.

Hope Blackpool get relegated now tbh. *****.

Defoe only scored immense goals from outside the area.

2 Against wolves
1 against WBA?
Another today

lol lol

come on blackpool hold on and stay up :wub:

edit 1-1 :(

Back