Live - Saturday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 37
  • Views Views 2K
Full time! 1-1. Boo's ring around the ground, City can clinch 4th with a point.

Dear Gomes,

GTFO you useless ****.

Did Blackpool really get 3 penalties and miss 2 ? :(

Well, we've thrown the lifeline Everton gave us back in their faces.

Since 4th is effectively gone, then I'll take 6th rather than 5th please. Thanks footballing gods.

Same applies to this result, not just a loss.

Bloomin' **** Gomes, you do something right but you ruin it, get a striker 'Arry, I'm literally fuming right now, absolute rubbish

Bloomin' **** Gomes, you do something right but you ruin it, get a striker 'Arry, I'm literally fuming right now, absolute rubbish

Don't worry. I'm sure 'Arry will get another midfielder or two in the Summer :)

Really hope Bale's injury isn't as bas as I fear. Doesn't matter who he plays for - horrendous tackle and no player deserves a (potential) leg/ankle break.

I wouldn't be too harsh on your team, Tottenham supporters; Blackpool are really awkward to play against sometimes. They did the double over us - & for one of those Kenny was in charge ! (H)

We get keane from spurs, misses sitters against chelsea and city, and an open goal today (look on MOTD).. Spurs, struggle to draw against blackpool, and they lose against wolves away? It's a conspiracy!

Nevermind.. Que sera sera
Whatever will be will be
were going to Coventryy
Que sera sera

We get keane from spurs, misses sitters against chelsea and city, and an open goal today (look on MOTD).. Spurs, struggle to draw against blackpool, and they lose against wolves away? It's a conspiracy!

Nevermind.. Que sera sera
Whatever will be will be
were going to Coventryy
Que sera sera

Or... Spurs just have rubbish strikers.

That was an awful challenge from Adam. I guess in a way Bale has got lucky when he has got injured, although you never want to see an injury like that, as he won't miss too much gametime with having the off-season just around the corner.

And on a completely different note. Happy Saint Totteringhams Day all :)

Don't worry. I'm sure 'Arry will get another midfielder or two in the Summer :)

Really hope Bale's injury isn't as bas as I fear. Doesn't matter who he plays for - horrendous tackle and no player deserves a (potential) leg/ankle break.

4-6-0 ftw ;)

Can results go any worse for Wigan? If I had a quid for every time Wigan have lost the lead this season I'd be a lot better off! Wolves, ya bastards! Judging off the performances against Everton and Villa, I'm thinking we can beat West Ham and Stoke, but with Stoke being in such good form, it's going to be tight at the end, just hope they do us a favour and win the FA cup, then have nothign else to play for on the last day on the Premiership. Up the 'tics!

Back