• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 2K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Aston Villa take on Wolves in an early midlands derby, followed by Wigan v QPR, Blackburn v Everton, Chelsea v Norwich, Swansea v Sunderland and Liverpool v Bolton.

More...

Got a £2 accumulator on Villa, Liverpool, Manchester United, Newcastle, Everton, Sunderland, Chelsea and Wigan/QPR draw. £597 pay off if I win :)

Also got a £1 accumulator on todays 6 games (same as above without United and Newcastle) with a £120+ pay off..

Hope I'm right :)

i think Brighton will do a Norwich and go up.

Chelsea 1 Norwich 1.

Drogba with an extremely nasty injury. Face down on the pitch not moving

Unsurprisingly no goals between Everton and Blackburn-though Howard saved a Blackburn Pen. But we're basically doing....whats the word.....****. How Blackburn haven't scored I have no idea.

Last edited:
And that is why his nickname is Hilario-us, what a horrible mix up but from what I hear Norwich have fully deserved to be level in this game.

1-1 chelsea norwich

Last edited:
Blackburn miss ANOTHER penalty. This WILL finish 0-0 I guarantee. pathetic. going to buy some beer.

Everton with an undeserved pen. Extremely bad call by the ref.

Arteta scores. Absolutely undeserved win. Very harsh on Blackburn. Talk about getting out of jail

A wins a win, but seriously ref-come on. Nothing more to say except we were dam, dam, dam lucky.

That's the luckiest win I've seen in my life from Everton, daylight robbery. Well done Tim Howard, though.

That's the luckiest win I've seen in my life from Everton, daylight robbery. Well done Tim Howard, though.

He was our best player on the pitch tbh. Arteta had virtually no influence, hardly any touches on the ball...very poor performance.

Get in! Another clean sheet for Swansea and Caulker, the rock.

Back