Live - Saturday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 2K
You were dire, so dire,and very very lucky

That's worrying, to say the least. We may not have had our best XI on the pitch but Blackburn struggled last season and I expected the team to do well.

You were dire, so dire,and very very lucky

You're being polite there tbh. If Howard wasn't there, we would've been gubbed.

The ref was our 12th player tbh. If we were playing someone like Man City/Utd, even Norwich (and thats not being harsh on Everton btw-Norwich played a very good game today), we would've been absolutely ripped to shreds. And thats 3 crucial mistakes in as many games by PJ aswell. There is clearly something horribly wrong right now which is no doubt connected with the off-field problems. And unless it's rectified asap, we won't be playing in the premiership next season and that's not an OTT either. It's realistic.

Steve Kean has to be one of the least intelligent managers out there, how he's still in charge of that football club is beyond me. They need someone intelligent and experienced in charge... I think Mike Phelan would be perfect.

Can't believe the mess at Blackburn, they have no tactics and not set penalty takers...They really are in trouble.

Even with Ibisevic/El Ham they will struggle because their 'manager' really is quite clueless I have to be honest, I think they could get relegated.

once again charlie adam continues to impress

Somebody teach the officials the backpass rule..

once again charlie adam continues to impress

If he keeps playing like this it's going to prove a dilemma when Gerrard comes back. Lucas is so crucial he has to play so if Adam keeps playing like this they have to play with 3 in the center (unless rotating of course) and only play 1 in the attack which will push out Carroll or Suarez... but that's just speculation.

Adam is just so great at set pieces, and can score some absolute beautiful goals. May not be very pacey or agile, but he's quality player

If he keeps playing like this it's going to prove a dilemma when Gerrard comes back. Lucas is so crucial he has to play so if Adam keeps playing like this they have to play with 3 in the center (unless rotating of course) and only play 1 in the attack which will push out Carroll or Suarez... but that's just speculation.

probably play gerrard where henderson is

Back