Status
Not open for further replies.

paulegend

Reaction score
why is the live search engine gone???

it made things alot easier to find

BRING LIVE SEARCH BACK!

and get rid of the crappy thing there is now.

BRING LIVE SEARCH BACK!

and get rid of the crappy thing there is now.

The "crappy thing there is now" has always been there, underneath the Live Search bar. It is a lot more useful if you know exactly what you're looking for, especially the Advanced Search option.

I believe Sean said that Live Search was slowing down the running of the site, so was temporarily taken off. Not sure if it will come back.

yh calum's right it's basically the same as the live search

yea the search thats there now is ok but if your looking for random things you wont find it with that search.

before if i was looking for a really old database or thread i could find it with the live search but you cant find it with that search

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

see its happening to me again

im looking for a thread that had the transfer budgets for all the teams and hey presto it cant be found with the manual search:(

yea the search thats there now is ok but if your looking for random things you wont find it with that search.

before if i was looking for a really old database or thread i could find it with the live search but you cant find it with that search

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

see its happening to me again

im looking for a thread that had the transfer budgets for all the teams and hey presto it cant be found with the manual search:(

I can see what you're saying, and yes, it can be a pest at times, but sometimes, Google is your friend here, as FM-Base is such a huge site. For example, Google "budgets football manager 11.3" or something along those lines, and chances are, you'll get a result. Worked for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.