live streaming FM - close to hitting 5000 follows. come join the fun

ooclanoo

Reaction score
Been a while since i streamed some football manager, so close to hitting that 5k so would be amazing if some of you guys dropped by and supported the stream, we always have a laugh in our streams, always interact with the chat...

Twitch

Why don't you just post this in one thread instead of making a separate thread for every 1k that you hit? Just suggesting. :)

I've not played FM/streamed in a long time bud. i did start keeping them all together but because its been ages i didn't think i could find the original post

Why don't you just post this in one thread instead of making a separate thread for every 1k that you hit? Just suggesting. :)

You beat me to it!

But seriously, please stop spamming these threads.

spamming? i can't believe i get so much of a hard time over this. I've posted about 2 times in the last 6 weeks....

3 times in 3 weeks actually. But who's counting...

You can quite easily get to one of your old threads, go to your account settings and find latest started threads. Very, very simple.

Right chaps, Keeping all the posts in this thread. Currently streaming some more FM right now and i hit 5000 follows last weekend which is amazing support!! As for hitting 5000 follows I'm doing a game giveaway and giving away a free game to a lucky winner!!

here we go - Twitch hopefully see you in there

streaming again right now guys but something a little different! Doing a network save with a friend of mine and got the Skype call in the background so you guys in the stream can hear us both. Its gonna be a good stream this one, hopefully see you there

Twitch

streaming again guys, come and drop by the stream and maybe get involved in the chat

Twitch

doing a bit of late night FM on now on twitch.tv if anyone wants to hop along and support the stream - Twitch

hopefully see you there guys :)

live again right now lads!! should hit 50+ viewers tonight, come and join the fun chaps

Twitch

streaming again right now. Network game tonight with a friend. 10 games left in the season and we both are battling it out for trophies. This will be an excellent stream

Twitch

Live again right now!! (network game with a friend) theres 8 games of the season to go, and we are both fighting each other for the title, champions league and FA cup. This is going to be epic. come and join us here guys...

Twitch

live again right now lads with our epic network save! Season 3 is about to start! - hoping to hit 70+ viewers tonight as we have been doing recently

Twitch

Live again chaps, close to 6000 followers, hopefully see more of the FMbase community tonight in the stream - Twitch

streaming FM again right now lads, the support you guys have shown me has been incredible. We hit 100+ viewers last night and the interaction with the chat was fantastic. Anyways, we are live again right now - come and get involved

Twitch