Live - Sunday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 1K
Congrats Chelsea; unlucky United; well in Arsenal, LOL Tottenham.

3.2 goals per game this afternoon. Pretty astonishing.

Our players were clearly suffering from food poisoning.

Well played Burnley. They showed character and deserve to be praised

ok i know i get alot of stick on here but thats just because i actually speak my own mind and am not afraid and thats what im known for even with my mates etc. but i will say congratulations to man utd for taking us all the way to the last game, it shows the class and fight you got in the team. personly i belive we more than deserved the title we played better than utd and get much better results than utd hence today. we got so much stick at the start of the season for being an aging sqaud but we have youngsters like matic that came on today will be ballacks replacement. looking forward to next week now hope we can win the double. UTC

Iv just returned everyone from the Bolton v Blues match up at the Reebok.

not the best way to sign off a great season, however without any bitterness, we were robbed blind!
we were the better team, "actually played football" not launching rockets from back to front all game, BORING football.
had a blatant goal disallowed for hand ball, when it wasn't in the slightest.

we took 4,200 fans up to Bolton and sung all game, i must say to the entire of Bolton, you are ****! You go 2-0 up, hardly cheer a goal from your team then sit on what must be the comfiest seats in the world, because you use them a lot!!!
By far from my 32 games this season, YOU Bolton have won my award for the WORST fans in the land, congratulations on this achievement! With nothing to play for, winning a game that you dont deserve to be winning, whats not to sing about, party time obviously doesn't apply to you lot :$
What made me laugh even more... was Kevin Davies and Owen Coyle quoting the fantastic support and raising the roof in the programme XD, when was this roof raising, when they built the stadium?! XD

but hey ho, great travelling support today fellow blues fans, had a great party day, and was extremely unlucky with the result.

I may as well finish with a dedication to Joe Hart, who has been immense this season, and was balling his eyes out as he left the travelling army after stripping himself off to chuck it all into the crowd... Thank you Joe, we will miss you!
"Englands number 1, England's, England's Number 1"

---------- Post added at 04:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 AM ----------

I disagree with every point of Owen Coyle's interview to BBC on MOTD.
He thought they were Inventive! Your club wont even put onions on the burgers mate!
I love how managers see things through rose tinted glasses at times XD

We had 55% possession away from home!! we dont get that against teams at St Andrews XD

ill stop now btw... iv had a great day!! someone tell me why im moaning :P

Well played Burnley. They showed character and deserve to be praised

We would have deserved praise if we had shown character when it mattered. We didn't.

This was a nothing match, a nothing result.

It was handball.

That's all I'll say.

Fair enough lol, entitled to your opinion, my argument is the ref only blew up as Paul Robinson was appealing.

McFadden has run away in celebration and was gobsmacked even got booked because he thought it was shoulder!

but ah well... season over 9th in the league cant complain

Back