• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 37
  • Views Views 2K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Hearts host Celtic in the first of six games in the Premier League, Championship and SPL, including two London derbies in Fulham-QPR and Tottenham-Arsenal.

More...

Andy Johnson seems to have waken up from a long, long nap. Happy for him.

I miss him still. Been some proper thrashings today so far

Yeah, I honestly expected more from Bolton and QPR. And the best is (hopefully) yet to come, really looking forward towards the NLD.

Andy Johnson first Fulham player to score a hatrick in the Premier League.

Take a bow son

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

Make that 5-0 Fulham. This is getting silly

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

Fulham 6 QPR 0. Good god

What the ****! 6-0!

Andy Johnson!

Hat trick!

Aaaaargh!

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

Swansea winning 2-0 now. Seeing as I'm in Cardiff I feel I SHOULD dislike them, but hey.

Swansea with 61% possession.

Fulham winning 6-0.

Both Managers

http://freespace.virgin.net/***.99/s/bowdown.gif

Swansea with 61% possession.

Fulham winning 6-0.

Both Managers

http://freespace.virgin.net/***.99/s/bowdown.gif

Heh, possession ain't everything. Wigan had 61% yesterday away from home and look what happened to them! ;)

Zamora and Johnson for Euro Qualifier!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heh, possession ain't everything. Wigan had 61% yesterday away from home and look what happened to them! ;)

Yeah but for a promoted team with few or no transfers, its an excellent feat doing that to a mid table PL team. They average 60% possession, thats really very good record for them

Nische. Very nische. Andy's finally starting to be the guy we bought for £10m. Who needs Bryan Ruiz when you've got AJ?

<)<)<)<):wub::wub::wub::wub:

Also proves today why I think we should have tried to keep AJ. Like him a lot.

Let me assure you your like for Andy Johnson has nothing on my gigantic man-crush. So good to see him back, I always believed in him. :wub:

Also proves today why I think we should have tried to keep AJ. Like him a lot.

He's certainly a confidence player, five goals in two games for him now. We hadn't played him and Zamora together for a very long time but today they flourished together, they complimented each other so well. That's 9 goals for him now, 3 in the league, 3 in el groups stages and 3 in EL qualifiers. Now we just need him to sign a new contract. I think in reference to you trying to keep him, I think we offered you a lot more than he was worth considering he was a sub for you at the time and it was just too good to turn down. I've probably been one of his harshest critics during his spell at Fulham but he does give his best every game and that's all you can ask for a player. Man of the match for me today alongside Chris Baird and Andy Johnson.

He's certainly a confidence player, five goals in two games for him now. We hadn't played him and Zamora together for a very long time but today they flourished together, they complimented each other so well. That's 9 goals for him now, 3 in the league, 3 in el groups stages and 3 in EL qualifiers. Now we just need him to sign a new contract. I think in reference to you trying to keep him, I think we offered you a lot more than he was worth considering he was a sub for you at the time and it was just too good to turn down. I've probably been one of his harshest critics during his spell at Fulham but he does give his best every game and that's all you can ask for a player. Man of the match for me today alongside Chris Baird and Andy Johnson.

He's definitely improved, too. When he played for Palace he was your typical quick, clinical poacher, and it worked well for him. Now injury has blunted a little of that pace (though he's still nippy) he's diversified and learnt how to drop deep and play off Zamora. It is very good to see.

Interesting. McClaren avoided post match interview and in meeting with owners. Rumours abound that was his last game in charge

Absolutely hate Stoke City. Bastards cost me an 8 game accumulator spread over the weekend and cost me £152 from a £1 stake. Total wankers. I hate them.

Absolutely hate Stoke City. Bastards cost me an 8 game accumulator spread over the weekend and cost me £152 from a £1 stake. Total wankers. I hate them.

Why I don't gamble on football. I would just rage smash something if that situation happened to me. Unlucky boyo

Back