Live - Sunday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 37
  • Views Views 2K
Why I don't gamble on football. I would just rage smash something if that situation happened to me. Unlucky boyo

So frustrated. Called United, City, Spurs, Chelsea, Newcastle, Villa to win and Sunderland/WBA to draw. Fecking Stoke ruined it :'(

always someone worse off than yourself

ta QPR :)

Chrissy Hughtons Bosman Blues are starting to gel and click, even with a fair few absentees, what a result!!

Chris Wood needs to be kept, end of!

Absolutely hate Stoke City. Bastards cost me an 8 game accumulator spread over the weekend and cost me £152 from a £1 stake. Total wankers. I hate them.

Betting on football is a mug's game mate.

McClaren been sacked apparently. Anyone confirm this-don't have SSN

Have just asked Mr NForest chairman with two other press guys who has confirmed McClaren is staying....

retweeted by phil mcnulty, one of the main sports guys on BBC

fair enough he's taken a play-off challenging team from the last few seasons into a relegation team :P

what the ******* **** ************ ****

Watched it on MoTD. Have to agree tbh. It was a disaster. Just sat there openmouthed and just couldn't believe what I saw. But even though they were poor, Fulham it has to be said were just brilliant. On that performance, even if QPR had a full strength squad with key players fit, the way Johnson and Zamora gelled...still would of lost. And Dempsey is a player who would fit into any top 4 side.

Back