Live - Sunderland v Everton

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 1K
WHY didn't Michael Turner F*** that up then, :S GIT!

it might be just me, but it feels a bit odd listening to the spl commentator in the premier league. Keep on turning round thinking celtic are playing

Last edited:
I really am starting to question Moyes strategy. Very lucky to come away with a draw even though we didn't deserve to lose. We are way too negative atm, Cahill is just hands down our best Striker, and he's a ****** midfielder. I would love to see Beckford and Yak get 90 minutes together, whenever they come on they cause problems. Why the **** did he wait 80 minutes to take Saha off. Absolute lethargic performance, really doesn't care anymore. **** him off, get Vaughan back. Arteta seems to be a bit off the pace as well, in spite of his goal. Welbeck looks great, what a prospect.

**** him off, get Vaughan back. Arteta seems to be a bit off the pace as well, in spite of his goal. Welbeck looks great, what a prospect.

Don't you dare. Vaughan is an absolute tank for us.

Kevin Phillips is a right ******.

---------- Post added at 03:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 AM ----------

Lol yeah, just what he needed to go and get some goals. Now time to step back up to the Prem!

Back