Live - Transfer deadline day

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 527
  • Views Views 29K
36 minutes left of the transfer window yet they are focusing on ******* cricket and some bent doctor.. no one cares! get back to the only sport that matters lol

this must be an FM Base record - 40 members on it.

Andy Reid could be heading to join Roy Keane at Ipswich. He's been seen talking to a guard outside Portman Road.

Armand Traore joins Juventus on a season-long loan.

Sky Sports News

36 minutes left of the transfer window yet they are focusing on ******* cricket and some bent doctor.. no one cares! get back to the only sport that matters lol

to be fair there is not much going on. not that intresting.

Liverpool attacker Ryan Babel has dismissed rumours of a move to Tottenham or West Ham, saying he is 'going nowhere'.

Lauri Dalle Valle & Alexander Kacaniklic for crappy Paul Konchesky.
If Football Manager has got the potential of the youngsters right then what a deal for Fulham

I think Babel should love to be honest, can't see him getting into the Liverpool side.

Emiliano Insua has joined Galatasaray on a season long loan with option to buy.

The Guardian: 5.23pm: Martyn Waghorn is joining Leicester City from Sunderland for £2m – Rennes will be getting the money, as part of their €16m-ish fee for Gyan.

Breaking News:

Patrice Evra has signed...

An autograph for my nephew at Manchester United's Carrington training ground. My nephew (just spoke on the phone) has been quoted to be very happy with the signing

;)

The ****-wits own the cricket rights, so of course it's the greatest sport ever invented. :S

I think Babel should love to be honest, can't see him getting into the Liverpool side.

Maybe he's taking a break from all that and concentrating on work.

Apparently the second bid for Schwarzer didn't come in from Arsenal which strengthens the theory that we are after another keeper (Hopefully Lloris like it has been rumoured).

Konchesky has signed for Liverpool as Fulham receive cash plus Dalla Valle and Kacaniklic

Breaking News:

Patrice Evra has signed...

An autograph for my nephew at Manchester United's Carrington training ground. My nephew (just spoke on the phone) has been quoted to be very happy with the signing

;)
meh, i know its not the best transfer day, but pack it in. once was enough

Hercules from Spain have already signed David Trezeguet and are now set to sign Royston Drenthe (The Guardian)

Back