Live - Tuesday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 49
  • Views Views 2K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Man City entertain Bolton at Eastlands in one of four Premier League games and there are a whole host of Football League fixtures too.

More...

Newcastle, WBA, Forest, City, Sunderland & Cardiff to win please....

pompey 1-0 down bent penalty and ricardo rocha sent off.

Just gets better for us.

Portsmouth 0-1 Sunderland (Bent Penalty) (Rocha sent off)

Ref is a *** though, nearly sent off Yebda instead of Rocha for the foul for the penalty.

Just gets better for us.

Portsmouth 0-1 Sunderland (Bent Penalty) (Rocha sent off)

Ref is a *** though, nearly sent off Yebda instead of Rocha for the foul for the penalty.

yer am watching it. pompey playing better with 10 men. maybe if they got a man sent off every game this season you mite be doing well.

dindane is playing a absolute blinder so far but piquonne has been woefull. and happy i just put tevez in my sun and facebook dreamteam

danny murphy puts fulham ahead vs burnley, not from the penalty spot :)

Man City, West Brom, Bury and Southampton to win please...

Fulham, Man City, Forest, Leicester, West Brom, Swindon and Bury to win please...

Man City, Palace, Newcastle, Sheff Weds, West Brom, Bristol Rovers, Swindon, Bury, Hayes, Rushden and Stevenage also to win please...

Redders what odds have you got?

34/1 on those 6, but Forest and Newcastle losing at the moment.

avram grant been sent to the stands after rageing at the ref at half time.

lol to be fair they just showed the incident and no way was it a red, he almost sent the wrong guy off!!!

****** ****. Thought we would be doing better against Derby. Pull yourself together lads!

come on newcastle!! youre losing to the team who got like 12 points in the premiership

But joe, Their only 3 points were against Newcastle, Derby are Newcastle's bogey team.

cattermole just been sent off very silly lunge. pompey should be level.

If you're listening we are absolutely battering them. Carroll scored within a minute of 2nd half kick of but got wrongly disallowed. Since then Derby haven't had a sniff.

Edit: FFS Derby penalty, me and my big mouth.

Back