Live - Tuesday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 49
  • Views Views 2K
****. Carroll is doing some good stuff at the moment. Let's hope he and Love carry on banging in the goals otherwise we are stuffed. XD

Matt james scores on his debut for preston.:) ( united loanee)

Preston is where Ferguson Junior is? If I am correct...

3-0 Derby :|

WTF has just happened, we still dominating yet we've conceded 3 stupid goals. Best defense in the league? HA, it's a shambles, always has been. Just shows how lucky we've been this season.

Also, why the **** won't he start Lovenkrands? He's the only one that shows some effort apart from Carroll and Jonas.

3-0? Disgusting. Any team who plays like that deserves Championship football next year.

oh dear so much for 1-1 chris lol maybe 3-3? i feel it

bent through 1on1 and excellent save by david james. kilgallon volley from 18 yards hits inside of post and out, very unlucky stunning strike.

Sounds like a horror show. What is it with Derby? They got, what, 11 points in the EPL. They got 1 win, against us and the other game was a draw. That is more than 33% of their points against us. Dreadful.

3-0 fulham, zamora, yet again another goal that should not have been counted as the free kick should not have been given, steve bennett is the worst ref in the league

At least your not losing 3-0 to Derby. Get your act together lads!

Preston United you mean. XD

What is it with me and predictions tonight? XD

wilson scores own goal again but flag went up just before so rulled out. very very lucky

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

piquonne misses absolute sitter from 6 yards.

OMFG my mate is 8 mins away from winning a £1,800 accumulator...

david meyler been sent off after being on the pitch for about 2 mins haha. elbow in finnans face disgusting challenge.

Back