Live - Tuesday football

Will be watching Lyon vs Madrid. Chelsea vs Copenhagen doesn't fill me with excitement. I wouldn't mind seeing Chelsea winning since I like to see English teams do well in Europe. Can't deny I'd take some pleasure in them being knocked out by Copenhagen though, a win-win situation! woo!

come on leeds lets avenge that embarrassing 5-2 defeat!

Or just go 1-0 down early on :p

Becchio equaliser! ;) Did u know all but 1 of our defeats this season have come on tuesday nights, hopefully we can press on now and actually win on a Tuesday night

Looks like BAE has adopted a new hairstyle to prevent confusion with Pienaar :D

Now guys... Adebayor is wearing the number 28, whereas he has been wearing number 6 for Madrid...

is this because number 6 was allocated to someone else in the first registration of the champs league at the start of the season...

or does someone know the reason... thanks ^^)

Oh ****, Bassong given away a pen and Adam puts it away Blackpool 1-0 Spurs

Now guys... Adebayor is wearing the number 28, whereas he has been wearing number 6 for Madrid...

is this because number 6 was allocated to someone else in the first registration of the champs league at the start of the season...

or does someone know the reason... thanks ^^)

I put this in the Liga BBVA thread..

I'm not sure tbh. Nobody was sold in January by Madrid as far as I'm aware. Maybe he just doesn't like the #6 shirt and asked to change?

Blackpool 1-0 up against Spurs, Adam penalty

get in gradel scores penalty 2-1 leeds! This game is going to have goals!

I put this in the Liga BBVA thread..

I'm not sure tbh. Nobody was sold in January by Madrid as far as I'm aware. Maybe he just doesn't like the #6 shirt and asked to change?

Its the only explanation i have so far, so thanks pal.

Hes here, hes there, hes every ****** where max gradeeeel!

to think Leicester said he wasn't champ standard, he's ripping it up atm! He has improved a **** of a lot since we first got him, just hope we can keep hold of him in summer!

Well Madrid are being outplayed.

And more importantly Maynard scores on his first start for Bristol City since returning from injury. The best striker in the league is back, ladies and gents.

Well Madrid are being outplayed.

And more importantly Maynard scores on his first start for Bristol City since returning from injury. The best striker in the league is back, ladies and gents.

But Becchio never left?

Blackpool 2-0 Spurs

D D D D DJ Campbell...

so if i'm not mistaken, Everton, villa and Birmingham will all be on 30 points and we drop to 14th?

so if i'm not mistaken, Everton, villa and Birmingham will all be on 30 points and we drop to 14th?

You are spot on mate... similar to yourself wanted Spurs to win.

I only sung the DJ song because we used to sing it :wub:

gutted tbf, everyone around us keeps picking up results, IRRITATING!! :mad:

Only positive Adam And DJ are in my dream team ^^)