Live - Wednesday football

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Man Utd host Wigan while Arsenal are at bottom club Portsmouth in the last Premier League action of 2009.

More...

Seems both Arsenal and United winning 2 ni.

Eduardo and Nasri

Rooney and Carrick as the scorers

Haha my great grandad is a pompey supporter.... oh yeah so's Max :)

Absolute **** from Pompey. Disgusting to watch, Mokoena is a heap of ****.

Portsmouth should be ashamed with themselves today. No offence Max. I quite like Pompey as well. :'(

No offence taken. Only take offence when people needlessly call the team ****.

We are sitting back to much and Arsenal are just slowly passing and building up the play and waiting for the killer pass. I think the off the field problems are affecting the players, and it doesn't help that O'Hara, the engine and creativity of the midfield is suspended.

We haven't won a game all season where Mokoena starts, kind of signals how much Mokoena fails.

He was free at least (I think) never rated him and I thought Pompey could do better. It would be ashame to have them playing in the Champo next year. :S

I wouldn't go as far as saying Pompey are **** but they do need to improve before their chances of survival go rapidly out of control!

He's a waste of wages.

Although we've denied we've been given up a winding up petition, the HMRC are being harsh, we've given them nearly £10m already, and they want it all quickly. Moody bastards.

They still have time. All they need is a couple of wins under their belt and they should be OK...

United 3-0 :D

Great performance, absoloutley slaughtering Wigan. Rooney and Valencia are playing blinders.
Berbatov again, has been poor. Owen on hopefully, surely he'll bag a goal or two with a Wigan team playing so badly and a United playing so well.

Max can take a joke. (H) Portsmouth can't be that '****' if they are in the Premier League. They will probably still be in it next year. You'll see. ^^)

No offence taken. Only take offence when people needlessly call the team ****.
Well sorry but I don't take that as a joke :S I don't call Plymouth ****, and I'm sure if I called them **** you'd take offence.

People I know call Plymouth **** all the time, and I agree, they are. I don't actually think Portsmouth are **** (that's why I put :p at the end of it when I said they were), they're just a little unlucky. It's only a bit of banter, can't you understand that? I'm sorry if I've offended you, I really am, I just thought you'd be able to laugh it off or something. :S