Live - Wednesday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 65
  • Views Views 2K
Good to hear. I thought you were being a bitter and going to say something about the ref :)

Well, so far so good, no arguments. This is a first.

Good result for Blackburn, won 2-1 vs Wigan. Kalinic getting a bit of form now for them, scored the winner tonight.

I can see Villa beating United though, don't know why.

Good to hear. I thought you were being a bitter and going to say something about the ref :)

No, not like that to be honest, Utd are a super team, yes i am a Liverpool fan and i hate them, but cant take it away that Utd are a great team.

Well, so far so good, no arguments. This is a first.

Good result for Blackburn, won 2-1 vs Wigan. Kalinic getting a bit of form now for them, scored the winner tonight.

I can see Villa beating United though, don't know why.

It is normally the Liverpool threads that have arguments as Scott will make some comment and then Lee and Bigal will respond and it all kicks off from there.

city just not experienced enough to hold on in positions like that. i knew utd would score late on i watched the last 15mins after chelsea finished and i said to my brother utd would score late on.

oh and just to rub in "top of the league we're avin a laff" back were we belong.

Nah United were very very impressive today I won't lie. My dad (united fan) went nuts when rooney scored woke up my dog 2 flights up haha. Tevez again was great for City but they didn't ever have enough bite. They set up the same way as they did in the first leg and tevez was isolated alot at times but he still played really well so gutted for him but I have a dislike for city so.

Not much to rub in really until you win the title which may happen but you never know.

Not much to rub in really until you win the title which may happen but you never know.

its always good to be top with a game in hand playing very well and proving everyone wrong about chelsea will apparently drop points and suffer during january.

It's pretty calm at the moment, Scott is not online. I hope he does not go mad when he gets on. :P

Sunderland ae **** both goals were so weak second onewas just school boy, as I have said before weare in arelgation scrap and I feel we are going down is just so bad atm

Thank Goodness!!!

I had a feeling Rooney would make up for that open goal miss like he did a few weeks ago against Hull I think it was. Great game, it really was. Tevez was quiet but still got his goal.. (although it did come off his knee) but a striker in form he is and it showed. But we showed great spirit and over the two legs, we definately deserved our spot in the final. Quick mention on Nani as well... another solid performance from him! (Y)

mancini is talking absolute **** LMAO. I feel sorry for him a bit he looks so devastated

Last edited:
Thomas Vermaelen suffers fractured fibula. Anyone got a gun, to shoot myself :'(

Any indication how long he is out for? At least he won't be fit for Sunday which will be a boost. Same goes the other way with Ferdinand i suppose.

I wanted Arsenal to win man. Chelsea are looking good for the title :S

Back