Live - Wednesday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 1K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Chelsea, Manchester City and Aston Villa are all in action in the Premier League, while Spurs and Fulham aim for the FA Cup semi-finals on a busy night of football.

More...

Cant actually believe what i am watching! my beloved blues conceding REALLY early again!
where has our solid defence gone, same players totally different team!
we seriously need to sort it out, we deserve to be where we are, but we wont be staying there if we don't pull our finger out!

am i expecting too much?! i don't think i am for my team to give their all for the WHOLE season, not stay up then give up!

typical Blues though tbh!

Cant actually believe what i am watching! my beloved blues conceding REALLY early again!
where has our solid defence gone, same players totally different team!
we seriously need to sort it out, we deserve to be where we are, but we wont be staying there if we don't pull our finger out!

am i expecting too much?! i don't think i am for my team to give their all for the WHOLE season, not stay up then give up!

typical Blues though tbh!
Well tbh, yes you are expecting quite a bit from a team who were expected at this time of the season to be threatened with relegation, but at the current time you find yourself in the top half with a slim chance of European football, **** loads of money to spend and a good manager, I wouldn't be one to moan.

Ye i do feel stupid for moaning max, with the likes of you in your position.

however from a seasons performance, id rather it didn't drop away to a bottom half finish. im not expecting europe, to be honest i don't want europe yet, were not ready in the slightest!

just get the tight defence back would be nice! and maybe not concede goals constantly in the first 10 minutes of games

---------- Post added at 02:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 AM ----------

wheeyyyy 1-1 :)

jimmy fads

McFadden :wub:

Up the Macca (H)

you got a link josh? i cant get one from anywhere, having to listen to it :/

I'm listening too.

2-1 now :S

Dunn again.

the fat wanka!!!

we have controlled most of the game, just cant defend at the moment! joe hart needs to learn to come off his line! he will never be an england keeper if he cant do that!
dunn scored from a yard :/

Lol St Mirren 3-0 Celtic! Celtic can kiss goddbye the title now :P

EDIT: 4-0!

Last edited:
Hilarious how Celtic have a major **** up when Rangers slip up.

Hilarious how Celtic have a major **** up when Rangers slip up.

wouldnt matter to celtic if they won and rangers lost cause rangers were playing in a cup game just to let you know :)

wouldnt matter to celtic if they won and rangers lost cause rangers were playing in a cup game just to let you know :)

Ah thanks, don't keep up with Scottish football.

What has happened to Celtic? Seriously...

Another frustrating away day :/, need to sort that leaky defence out unfortunately Big Eck!!!
with Arsenal and Liverpool at home next up, a raise in our game is DEFINITELY in need!
Come on the Blues, you can do it, we have got this far, don't throw it away now!

We have dominated both games and conceded a bag full of goals :S

A very disgruntled blues fan!

Well we've thrown away the chance to move above Liverpool and City by drawing to mediocre teams. Where is squad rotation? Why is Cuellar starting EVERY game at RB when we have Luke Young to offer something going forward.

YES EVERTON. Well done, **** off City and your ridiculous owners. Shouldn't have sacked Hughes.

Also saw the second half of Spurs-Fulham, Spurs were great, turned it round big time

Back