Live - Wednesday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 1K
The only result I would have changed tonight is the Aston Villa vs. Sunderland match. A win for the Black Cats would have been preferable, but I can hardly complain since Villa dropped points anyway.

Into the FA semi-final we go as well. Awesome. :)

Which team sold the pathetic David Dunn 2-years ago and were happy to see him leave? Oh, that is right, it is Birmingham!

David Dunn 2 - 1 Birmingham City.

I am actually again really annoyed, as much as I don't want to say it our team is rapidly becoming like it used to be. Yeah, we're controlling games but we are sloppily leaking goals, we've conceded early on in the past three games, Hart didn't impress me today he looked shaky against the long balls into the box from what I saw (Before the stream messed up) I'll be quite annoyed if we throw away our top half finish as pretty soon, we are gonna be battered by a team unless we change how we're playing, it seems simple to score past us at the moment. Sort it out lads!

YES EVERTON. Well done, **** off City and your ridiculous owners. Shouldn't have sacked Hughes.

Also saw the second half of Spurs-Fulham, Spurs were great, turned it round big time
alright calm down mate, sounds like someone needs some anger management, anyway good result for blackburn, david dunn is their best player imo

Which team sold the pathetic David Dunn 2-years ago and were happy to see him leave? Oh, that is right, it is Birmingham!

David Dunn 2 - 1 Birmingham City.

Ye because that was what happened :/, he was injury prone and hardly played for us, so we offloaded him.
No one! was happy to see him leave at all!

you should enjoy his goals, because he will get injured tomorrow ;)

city seems no better off under mancini than they did under hughes, but i think some of the players need to take a hard look at themselves

In my opinion City were a far more scary proposition under Hughes. They may have leaked plenty of goals but they were smashing them in as well.

alright calm down mate, sounds like someone needs some anger management, anyway good result for blackburn, david dunn is their best player imo

Lol, don't need anger management in the slightest, quite the opposite in fact seeing as I'm so happy that you lot lost :P

very true, they have tightend up a but, but they look insipid in front of goal.

i admit under hughes we did score for fun, even against man utd we scored 3 at old trafford which teams dont usually do, but we had no defence and we were relying on tevez and adebayor for everything, mancini has organised the defence in an acceptable way and we look better, but i think hes too cautious sometimes, we need to attack quicker and more directly

great win by everton tonight just shows how great of a squad they have. mancini must know his on borrowed time

Back