Live - Wednesday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 47
  • Views Views 2K
have you seen the mug on him! are you surprised he is having to pay for it! im not XD

If these claims are true.. Ribery should fit right in at Chelsea ;)

Ha, and the British press thought TERRY was bad. The Mail would probably spontaneously combust in a cloud of horror if an English player was doing that.

Ribery didn't have *** with the prostitue.
He was called as a witness because he knows the owner of the club personally.
Get your facts right and then comment.

Daily Mail said:
The *** scandal engulfing France's international football team took a disturbing twist today as Franck Ribery admitted sleeping with an under-age prostitute.

You were saying..

Toualan sent off for Lyon, you have to think their best chance of making the final has now gone. Not that they were playing well with the extra man.

4-1 Lyon.
4-0 Villa.

1) Manchester United
2) Chelsea
3) Arsenal

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

This is what I like to call a FAIL moment :D

To be honest, considering the score is still 0-0 with about 25 minutes left, that was kind of a fail of a prediction.

Anything could happen,don't doubt it - it's Champions League football.

and I'm not watching it,I'm too busy playing FM.. :P

To be honest, considering the score is still 0-0 with about 25 minutes left, that was kind of a fail of a prediction.
I was gonna say.XD Be a great match if we manager to get 5 goals in this last quarter:D But i doubt there will be more than one goal if that.:$

Robben scores. ¬_¬ I wanted lyon to win.:(

This guy is on fire for Bayern.. yet another good goal.

Good goal by Robben. Their such a one man team, he's saved them so many times this season.

Want Lyon to win, but I reckon if they don't score tonight their out. I can see Bayern going to Lyon like an upgraded version of Villa and just hit them on the break all the time.

Anyonne know the score with Hull vs Villa BTW?

Back