Liverpool 11.3... Carroll and Suarez

SimonP

Reaction score
I don't know if there is a regular or just in my game but..

They are absolute sh*t. Carroll has accepted a transfer request because I complain about his performances, would happily let him go, shame nobody wants him.

Suarez consistently misses any one on ones and carroll can't score or assist to save his life!

League states
Suarez: 21 games 6 goals 0 assists
Carroll: 19 games 4 goals 2 assists

I'm only 10 games into a new Villa save but neither of them have scored, Carroll has got 3 assists and Suarez 1 XD

They were doing **** on my game as well and for some reason Carrolls value was 58million!?!?!?

thing with suarez he scored 4 in reserve game but hasnt score any more after another 4/5 games, he misses simple chances :/ team :
Reina
johnson--carra--agger--aurelio
Lucas--Meireles
Kuyt--gerrard--Elia
Suarez

I'd advise you guys to play Carroll & Suarez together in attack, Carroll as a Target Man Attack & Suarez as a Poacher.

I would play a 4-4-2 tactic with them suarez poacher carroll target man

Surprised tbh. They ripped me to shreds-got 3 goals appiece :'(

I think you should try something different! I use my own tactics.

I play both together usually, Carrol as target man, Saurez as paocher, play with wingers floating the ball into the box.

It's not them, it's you. Adapt your tactic to suit your player material.

I am playing a 4-4-2 diamond tactic to utilise Gerrard and the defensive mids

I have been playing Carroll as a Target man and Suarez as a poacher for every game they have played

I will try and vary formation and see

They were doing **** on my game as well and for some reason Carrolls value was 58million!?!?!?

yeah i got that last night but i saved then closed my computer down to go to bed and woke up and it was gone :p

I am playing a 4-4-2 diamond tactic to utilise Gerrard and the defensive mids

I have been playing Carroll as a Target man and Suarez as a poacher for every game they have played

I will try and vary formation and see

You have no wingers? How you expecting to get the best out of Carroll..

can somebody say their team when having them both playing cos i just cant think of how to play the rest of the team??

Because I think a 4-4-2 diamond is the most effective for the rest of the squad

I dont intend to play a formation just to utilise Andy Carroll, I am playing a long ball tactic which should be good enough for him to get a decent amount of assists

I have no Problem Getting Suarez to score

eeevi.jpg

Play Suarez poacher Carroll Target Man Attack

I don't know if there is a regular or just in my game but..

They are absolute sh*t. Carroll has accepted a transfer request because I complain about his performances, would happily let him go, shame nobody wants him.

Suarez consistently misses any one on ones and carroll can't score or assist to save his life!

League states
Suarez: 21 games 6 goals 0 assists
Carroll: 19 games 4 goals 2 assists

Carroll : 22 games 14 goals 4 assists
Suarez : out for 4 months to start with :( 8 games 7 goals 4 assists

Suarez Complete forward support
Carroll Target man attack

---------- Post added at 06:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 AM ----------

Thinking of changing to a 4-2-3-1 now, not sure though.

Reina
Johnson - Agger - Samba - Aurelio
Sissoko - Merieles
Hulk Gerrard Suarez
Carroll

Was thinking which positions to make stronger

Because I think a 4-4-2 diamond is the most effective for the rest of the squad

I dont intend to play a formation just to utilise Andy Carroll, I am playing a long ball tactic which should be good enough for him to get a decent amount of assists

playing long ball in a diamond pretty much plays against the rest of the squad though.