Liverpool 11.3... Carroll and Suarez

Well I finished 2nd in the league only 2 points off the top

Only conceded 12 goals, think 4-4-2 diamond definitely compliments the players just not carroll

But I sold him in the summer and decided to buy hulk to partner suarez!

I have Suarez as a poacher and he scored 30 goals in 20 games in my Liverpool save
Carroll is just horrible

Suarez and Carroll are fine for me

A good workman never blames his tools. Perfect example here.

carroll - target man
suarez - poacher

works a treat for me.. but just like in real life carroll needs service else he cant do much else.. give him service aerially especially and he will beat most players

Suarez played fantastic for me, scoring 22 goals in 29 games. Carroll on the other hand is *****, sorry to say.

totally agree, good call
in my lfc save i play carroll target man and suarez poacher
carroll 21 games 18 goals
suarez 22 games 23 goals
play direct

Well, I play Suarez as Deep-Lying Forward, and Carroll as Target Man. Suarez is great, Carroll not so good. But, I use Kuyt as an Inside Forward from the right wing area, and have Meireles as Box to Box midfielder, and they give most of the goals for me. I guess Carroll and Suarez take defenders on, so Kuyt and Meireles can score.

I've only played a couple of league games on my Liverpool save and Carroll is banging in the goals so far for me and if Suarez doesan't score in the game he certainly contributes alot to the game with assists and good running with the ball.
I play Carroll up top on his own as a advanced forward and I play Suarez on the left as a inside forward.
The only problem I've got is on my right, Alexis Sanchez hasan't done anything for me so far.

I noticed a big improvement in Suarez's goalscoring when i told him to place his shots. Try that, the backroom staff might have advised you to do it too.

i wud personally play suarez as an attacking mid or trequartista, have carrol as target man or advanced forward, use kuyt/ngog as poacher a good tactic for liverpool incidentally wud be a 4222 as liverpool lack any width quality wise, with that tactic i wud play it like this:

----------------------------------------------------REINA-------------------------------------------------------

------JOHNSON---------------------AGGER---------------SKRTEL--------------AURELIO-------

----------------------------------GERRARD---------------MEIRELES------------------------------------

-------------------------------------JOE COLE-------------SUAREZ---------------------------------------

-------------------------------------CARROLL--------------KUYT----------------------------------------------

Serious!? I've had Suarez as inside forward on the left, carroll as a target man attack on his own, they both can't stop scoring!

Seriously? Attack the far post on corners with Carroll and you will get double digit goals from set pieces at the very least.

Just played a network game with my two friends and after a rocky start I controlled the league and just edged City to win prem.Carroll ended with 26 goals and top goal scorer.

Suarez misses easy chances to me, but I'm hoping he settles for next season. He scored 14 in the league in like 30 appearances which isn't horrible, but I was hoping for better. He assists a lot though.

I just can't get Carroll to score. I play the flanks, i tell wingers to go wide yet i see hardly any balls go to the wings so they can cross the ball

I just can't get Carroll to score. I play the flanks, i tell wingers to go wide yet i see hardly any balls go to the wings so they can cross the ball

Who are your wingers? What formation? What role are you playing Carroll in?

Hazard and obasi are my wingers. Carroll is set target man. playing a mix of 4-4-2 and 4-2-2-2.

I play a 4231 with Suarez as A Right Inside Forward and Carroll as Advanced Target Man.

Both scoring for fun with Suarez hooking onto Carrolls through balls.

Personally I find it easier to play it to Carrolls feet as he links up with Gerrard more and plays Adam Johnson in through the left when he gains a yard of space.