Status
Not open for further replies.

Temto

Reaction score
Hey Guys

As the title says I am currently playing Liverpool in the fm 2011 11.3 patch. I am currently playin in my first season with two of my friends and I am doing really badly. I had a tactic that I know for a fact worked on my own seasons with Liverpool but for some reason it is not worknig anymore. I have just started to lose and draw games which I really shouldnt be. At the moment it looks like I am set to finish 5th or 6th which is terrible for me. So I desperately need a tactic that works for Liverpool in the 11.3 patch please.

Tactic I was using - 4-4-2 diamond Treble Winning Tactic (not sure if it still exists and this one seems to be PLUG and PLAY)
Tactic I am currently using - 4-3-3 SPAIN Tactic (Not PLUG and PLAY)

So yeah help would be very much appreciated guys.

I use a 424 currently with Liverpool in my 7th season has been working wonderful so far.

You still in first season? and have you signed/sold anyone? also transfer budget do you have available etc.

Ye I mean like I signed the same players and done everything pretty much the same so I don't see why it is not working.

You got a link to yours??

I'll find the one I started with, it's a little different to mne but the basic setup is the same.

Can you post a screenshot of your current team?

Status
Not open for further replies.