Liverpool 1977-1985 - The Famous ' Boot Room '

1) Would "hug touchline" for wingers have much of an effect? Why has it been changed to "normal" given the fact focus is played down the flanks?

2) Would adding an Advanced Forward to play alongside the Target Man have a detrimental effect in some way? Perhaps sacrificing the AM?

CHeers CookieMaker.

1. Suarez is weaker if u tell to huge line also Coutinho is , when i tested with Tottenham Bale was outstanding he didnt huge line always but sometimes he cuts inside run with ball and creats lot of chances . The Normal way is Default and the player will look all option avalaible to him , like Huges Line , Cut In side , Move to the Chanels

2. Test it and it didnt work 4-2-4 is terrible in FM 2013 , but the AMC is so Dengerous with this tactic scores a lot , it is like Second Striker , he takes the ball from deep pass to the wingers and moves fast in opposition area .

I am using the tactic but have made the change to Wingers to hug the touchline and full backs to cross more often, simply because with the setup and the players I have it would be foolish not to make use of the wing play. It is showing signs of working. In many ways it reflects the system Sam Allardyce plays at West Ham, with TM, wide men and AM all combining (Think Carroll, Jarvis and Nolan)

I am using the tactic but have made the change to Wingers to hug the touchline and full backs to cross more often, simply because with the setup and the players I have it would be foolish not to make use of the wing play. It is showing signs of working. In many ways it reflects the system Sam Allardyce plays at West Ham, with TM, wide men and AM all combining (Think Carroll, Jarvis and Nolan)

I used Defo - Pocher @ Tottenham and he scored 2 goals per game ;) it doesnt matter if u change the striker role , but let other roles the same as they are on the tactic , but remember Normal is more Universal because the Winger will Movie into chanels , cut inside and shots , Like Bale is playin @ Tottenham right now in real football , Bthw i dont know if u now this tip but you should combine Full back with WIngers and WingBack with Inside Forwards thats how works better , Thanks for the Feeback ;)

I used Defo - Pocher @ Tottenham and he scored 2 goals per game ;) it doesnt matter if u change the striker role , but let other roles the same as they are on the tactic , but remember Normal is more Universal because the Winger will Movie into chanels , cut inside and shots , Like Bale is playin @ Tottenham right now in real football , Bthw i dont know if u now this tip but you should combine Full back with WIngers and WingBack with Inside Forwards thats how works better , Thanks for the Feeback ;)

I will leave Wingers on Normal for a while and see how it performs.

The striker I think you could change to pretty much whatever in fairness, being that the fact the creative freedom is set to max means it does whatever anyhow!

One thing is for sure is that the BWM combo is set up perfectly which seems to set the rest of the system up nicely. What I do like though is that on the face of it the tactic looks insanely attacking, yet because of some smart tweaks its quite a solid system. Thumbs up from me.

I will leave Wingers on Normal for a while and see how it performs.

The striker I think you could change to pretty much whatever in fairness, being that the fact the creative freedom is set to max means it does whatever anyhow!

One thing is for sure is that the BWM combo is set up perfectly which seems to set the rest of the system up nicely. What I do like though is that on the face of it the tactic looks insanely attacking, yet because of some smart tweaks its quite a solid system. Thumbs up from me.

Thank you very much mate . Yeah sure needs some improves but Dont even think To change The BWM combo :p

Actually anything you do differently? Any tweaks for a plan b? Or chasing the game? Defending a lead? Away games etc

Actually anything you do differently? Any tweaks for a plan b? Or chasing the game? Defending a lead? Away games etc

I dont defend my lead isnt my manager Style to do that , i Always look to score more , and about chasing i change mentality to ultra attack and push up Defender more higher and 0 waste time .

I dont defend my lead isnt my manager Style to do that , i Always look to score more , and about chasing i change mentality to ultra attack and push up Defender more higher and 0 waste time .

How do you change mentality to ultra attack when you have set OVERLOAD by default? tnx.

Individual i push the defender to be more DM and play out of defense

tnx. I'm testing it with MUFC. Great so far! Another quick question : Do you always keep the training intensity to ball control and high for the whole season?

tnx. I'm testing it with MUFC. Great so far! Another quick question : Do you always keep the training intensity to ball control and high for the whole season?

Thanks for the Feedback , not always i keep ball control though but nut high always in midd of season i reduce to average

Why it's so hard scored with my striker?
Most scored with attacking midfielders and wingers.
Even the target man like Andy Carroll is hard to score. I tried play Luis Suarez as Target man is hard too.
I just want to make my striker to be top scorer