Status
Not open for further replies.
Yann M`Vila , Willian/Gotze/Hazard , Ganso/Hamsik , Cavani/Jovetic . Enjoy!

Marc-Andre Ter Stegan - Gladbach (£14m)

Alex Sandro - Porto (not sure, might not sign as its his first season)
Vernon Anita- Ajax (£8m) (left back)
Sebastian Corchia - Le Mans (£9m)
Jan Vertonghen - Ajax (£8m) retrained to left back as well
Nicolas Otamendi - Porto (£13m)
Davide Astori - Cagliari (£9m)
Sime Vrajsklo - Dinamo (£2.5m)

Javi Martinez - Athletic (£19m)
Ognjen Vukojevic - Dynamo Kiev (£6.5m)
Ruben Yttergard Jenssen - Tromso (£3m)

Nicolas Gaitan - Benfica (£12m)
Aiden McGeady - Spartak (£13m)
Marvin Martin - Souchaux (£14m)

Nilmar - Villareal (£16m)
Luuk De Jong - Fc Twente (£7m)
Hulk - Porto (£17m)

total: (all estimated prices from past experience)
£150m

You'd have a field day with the wage bill though, you only have £30k to work with if you spend £150m XD

Hi i accidentely sold too many players and have £150m to spend any help on who to spend it on.

My Current Team

View attachment 206344

Current Transfers

View attachment 206345

Current Budget

View attachment 206346

Any suggestions much needed.

My suggestion would have to be that you sir are a cheat!!

There is no simply no way on earth that Barca and R.Madrid bought your players for that much at that stage of the game.

In other news, you shouldn't have sold Jack Robinson, he's a beast!

Mate, you have blatenetly cheated. The fact that Manchester City are highlighted blue shows that your are managing that team aswell.

Didnt even fall for the .. I accidently sold all my players part either.

Anyways, Raikan will have just what you need, and more than likely more.

hahha, I never even noticed that :) nice one Beadstarr, I thought it looked a tad suspicious! but I was busy with my story and did not take too much notice :)

anyway, each to their own, I would love to have that team I suggested :)

Mate, you have blatenetly cheated. The fact that Manchester City are highlighted blue shows that your are managing that team aswell.

Didnt even fall for the .. I accidently sold all my players part either.

Anyways, Raikan will have just what you need, and more than likely more.

Good eyes I knew something was up. 150 million, what a joke. Its almost impossible to sell so many players for such good prices.

Last edited:
Yeah I thought it looked abit suspicious, so thought id raise the issue. Surprised no-one else noticed it to be honest.
Anyways, its upto him, its his game.. but I just hate it when they do that and then come looking for help.

and especially Carrol in his first proper season (he has only been there several months)

i have NOT cheated before i started i went in the editor and made MAN CITY and affliacted team so that is y they are highlighted.

SO GET LOST I HAVEN'T CHEATED

i have NOT cheated before i started i went in the editor and made MAN CITY and affliacted team so that is y they are highlighted.

I would still say that changing anything in the editor is cheating

Why aren't they on the Affliated teams list in a later screenshot aswell. notice how its all rich clubs that buy the players

Still cheating & It says there are 2 people palying.

you are so blatently talking out ur ***! lol i didnt cheat the cheatster says! using editor is cheating! accidently went in2 editor and accidently did this an that! anyway, sign hernandez and phil jones... an b4 u say they wont come ACCIDENTLY add manager lol

You click to offer the player out to clubs.

You confirm the asking price.

You accept the bids.

You finally confirm the sale.

How do you manage to **** up all 4 steps accidently?

Status
Not open for further replies.