Liverpool 1st Season 37million

• Thread starter Thread starter mackie2424
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 39
  • Views Views 3K
are u in druga that time. renia is a good gk in fm 11 . he got gk award in 2013 in my save, with 8.83 rating. lol

if u wanna sell him , not a 12m . lol

gk-joe harts or rene aldder (might be expensive due to realse clause)

Selling Reina for £12mill .. did you consider taking up a minesweeper-career instead?

Lads jeeeeesus enough of the

All of you said:
ZOMGGGGG WHY DID U SELL REINA FOR £12M FOR?!?!?! U IDIOT

I think every single post has been about that; I think he's got the message.

Let him play his own game! LOL! The lad is probably too embarresed to post back now XD

It is to show the extent of the craziness of selling reina at 12mil.

I'm not going to add to the above posts... I guess you've got the message? XO

Anyway, at Man Utd, I always go for Akinfeev. At £15m? Can't really go wrong. Young, talented and cheap...

I bet the team who you sold Reina to for £12 million cant stop laughing at you right now!

one more chirp about Reina you will get an infraction... ashley, this was a pointless post bud... this is your warning

If you are willing to wait, Danny Wilson becomes very solid at LB if you train him there. Johnson is good enough cover for a season and that lets you spend more money on a keeper and striker. De Gae is a good shout but he will be expensive. For strikers go for someone like Babacar who should complement Suarez well.

You sold Reina? AND you sold him for only 12mil?
I think all the options you asked for have been answered with some really good suggestions. I would train Danny Wilson up to be a left back as he's turned out excellent on my game and 4 seasons in i have just rejected a 18mil bid from Inter for him. Failing that my top suggestion for someone to buy in would be Fabio Coentrau who is a brilliant left back.
I wouldnt sign Capdevila as he is getting on a bit and there are loads more players who are better.
As far as a striker goes my top suggestion would be Lukaku. I know everyone knows he is a great player but i signed him for the first time on the Liverpool save I am currently on and he has been immense scoring at least 30 goals a season in all competitions. I play him as a lone striker as a target man with 3 attacking midfielders behind him.

Is it that necessary to repeat about him selling Reina for £12 million ?

Stop ******** at him maybe hes new to the game...... ?

I'm currently playing as Fiorentina and Frey has been outstanding for me, so I would recommend activating his foreign club release clause of 12 million.
For LB check Davide Santon (Inter), Alex Sandro (Santos), Michal Kadlec (Leverkusen), José Angél (Sporting), Gabriel Silva (Palmeiras), Cheick M'Bengué (Toulouse FC), Domenico Criscito (Genoa), Jordi Alba (Valencia), Ignacia Monreal (Osasuna) or Reto Ziegler (Sampdoria).
For a cheap, young striker, go for Vaclav Kadlec; you'd have no problem signing him as Liverpool is one of his favourite clubs. He needs time though. Be fast, too, as he's always wanted at the beginning of he game.
If you want some instant goal scoring ability, go for Vágner Love (CSKA Moscow), Seydou Doumbia (either Young Boys or CSKA Moscow; not sure)

Guys,stop going on about Reina please.
GK: Frey has a 12M release clause or failing that Enyama(sp)
LB: Id retrain Danny Wilson or Daniel Agger to LB. Aurelio or Johnson can cover there for a season or 2. But if you feel the need to buy anyone maybe go for Roberto Carlos,can do a good job for about 3 seasons or Dodo.
ST: Id go for either Cristian Benitez,Benzema(loan with view to buy) or maybe Lavezzi(Napoli).
Also note,if you play Jovanovic as a poacher he does well and chips in a few goals. This wiill increse his value and you can sell him for around 9-10M after the season.

Reina for £12m? Dude, you just got mugged in ******* broad daylight...

Is it that necessary to repeat about him selling Reina for £12 million ?

Stop ******** at him maybe hes new to the game...... ?

being new to the game has nothing to do with it its an awful decision

BUT

Now you;ve done it you really need to concentrate on a gk.. stekelnberg and obvious names like neuer come to mind but they will be pretty expensive..

Being warned with an infraction apperently doens't work. People still keep bichin' about him selling Reina.

ON TOPIC: GK: Go for Adler, Akinfeev, Frey, De Gea, Rui Patricio, or Jonas Lössl (FC Midtjylland) . Signed him in my Juventus Save, and does a brilliant job for me.

LB: Coentrao, Taiwo, Capdevila, or Retrain Danny Wilson. Would keep Agger as a CB as he's brilliant.

Striker : Benzema, Lucho Gonzalez, Cristian Benitez.

There are so many options.

GK - Adler , Neuer, Ochoa, Kameni
LB - Renan, Coentrao, Van der Wiel, Cissokho
ST - Welliton, Neymar, Hulk, Falcao

GK= Adler , neuer, kameni, frey, de gea, demirel (fenerbache), akinfeev

Back