tommytorres

Reaction score
So I've started a new save with Liverpool with lfcmarshals update (latest) and because I love stevie G, I've made him ten years younger.
the tactic I'm using is http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...ndan-rodgers-style-blitz-tactic-14-3-1-a.html
First Team Lineup....

GK - Reina
CB - Agger
CB - Skrtle
RWB - Johnson
LWB - Coentrao (6mil from Real Madrid)
DM - Lucas
CM - Gerrard
CM - Henderson
CAM - Coutinho
ST - Suarez
ST - Sturridge

any advice on how I can improve the team, who I should sell/loan and what youngster I should keep my eye on would be amazing.

sorry for no screenshots I'm away from my laptop and the game.

Would be worth getting rid of reina, agger and skertl and invest in 2 new cb's as you can keep sakho as rotation and toure as back up.

I would go get victor ruiz from valencia (6mil) and marc bartra (13mil)

As for gk you have mignolget so could just buy a young gk

lucas i think he is a good back up option aswel instead of first team as i find him quite injury prone on this so may be worth having a look at getting gary medel from cardiff for his buyout 17mil terrific ball winning midfielder.

then just invest in young players as back up to hendo like verrati is quite cheap or delph as they can both play box to box or deep lying playmaker.

and as for striker maybe eduardo vargas as back up incase sturridge dont cut it

hope that helps

What about Kroos? Can play CDM, avaliable for around 22.5m and a bargain! You can sell Allen then if you want and breed the youngsters.

Sterling has played 13 for me so far, scored 5 and 9 assists, much better than lucas and lucas can be sold for 22m which is robbery haha

Here are my transfers and formation for my Liverpool save...

View attachment 369193View attachment 369192

Have a 3 Year plan where i am going to win 2 Trophies in that time and one of them has to be Premier League or Champions League, then hopefully win a F.A Cup or Capital One Cup along the way.

And in that time will have to build the team around Suarez as i haven't made Gerrard younger so he will retire within those 3 years and hopefully become a staff member.

Would be worth getting rid of reina, agger and skertl and invest in 2 new cb's as you can keep sakho as rotation and toure as back up.

I would go get victor ruiz from valencia (6mil) and marc bartra (13mil)

As for gk you have mignolget so could just buy a young gk

lucas i think he is a good back up option aswel instead of first team as i find him quite injury prone on this so may be worth having a look at getting gary medel from cardiff for his buyout 17mil terrific ball winning midfielder.

then just invest in young players as back up to hendo like verrati is quite cheap or delph as they can both play box to box or deep lying playmaker.

and as for striker maybe eduardo vargas as back up incase sturridge dont cut it

hope that helps

Great advice, so I should sell reina, play mignolet and buy a youngster like butland

What about Kroos? Can play CDM, avaliable for around 22.5m and a bargain! You can sell Allen then if you want and breed the youngsters.

ill have a look thnx

EDIT-----just went to have a look at him and man city have already snapped him without leaking any word of it

Last edited:
Yeah in LFC Marshall update either them or Real Madrid sign him in the first few days, if you want him you have to be fast and loaded to compete with them :S

Try signing Doria and/or Thiago Casasola for the CB positions..
For the GK, you could get Timo Horn as backup with a release clause of 3.8M i think..