DannyJ2008

Reaction score
Im currently on a Liverpool save on FM, and im torn between signing one of the two, i need a midfielder that could also make a decent amount of assists and bang a few goals in.

I know you will probably be thinking this is a stupid question but i've had bids accepted for Jimmy Bullard and Matteo Brighi, i've never seen Brighi play or heard about if he is good or not on football manager, but i like Bullard as a player and his stats aren't too bad.

Anyone got experience with any of the players and can advise me on which one to sign?

Personally I'd avoid both, if I were Liverpool. But, between the two, definately Matteo Brighi.

What season you in mate?

Only just started the game, currently in July of the first season!

I'm Roma and i sold brighi to AC Milan in my 2nd season and since he's been there he's not done too bad.

A holding role, but like i said also someone that would get a lot of assists and hopefully a decent amount of goals

Take a look at Moussa Sissoko. You'll get him for 10-15 Million and he will be good 1st season and only get better. Becomes one of the best midfielders on the game.

Get Horava, he's an absolute beast for me in my MUFC save. Would cost £10mil max

Annan from Rosenborg has always done a great job for me, maybe not a great amount of goals but plently of assist and is a rock in midfield. Cost you 2M

fair enoguh but i had 7m to spend with lierpool and with 48 months got gourcuff and in 4 years we made money

dont sign any of any of them try and sign gourcuff i managed to swap babel martin hansen for him

Get Horava, he's an absolute beast for me in my MUFC save. Would cost £10mil max

10mill? you wouldn't be anywhere near that. you can pick horava up for 250k, not even a mill. But he's more of an advanced midfielder unless you retrain him. But i do agree, he is quality.

I'd get moussa sissokko.

i signed Moussa Sissoko, got a goal on his debut against Chelsea :D

not doing too bad this season, made 9 assists, scored 6 goals and had 2 man of the matches in 17 games so not too bad for a player playing a holding midfield role!