milessoup

Reaction score
Hey there, playing with Liverpool and I need advice on who to buy. I use Raikan007's Pure Perfection CCC tactics, and I'm looking for a reasonably priced CM to play who could play in either slot behind Gerrard in the AMC role.

I looked at Moussa Sissoko, but Toulouse want £31 million for him, it's ludicrous.

Ideally, I'd like someone younger with potential to improve, but who could still slot into the first team.

Thanks in advance.

With the talent already at the club, I don't know why you would want to buy a new CM. Shelvey or Henderson can hold their own and with Suso being an extremly bright prospect, It's worth your while to save your money and develop the youth prospects.

If you are looking for a defensively minded player, Lucas is your man while I've found Spearing to very good cover for the position: His technical stats are not great but his metal stats make up for it, making him a very effective BWM(Defend).

With the talent already at the club, I don't know why you would want to buy a new CM. Shelvey or Henderson can hold their own and with Suso being an extremly bright prospect, It's worth your while to save your money and develop the youth prospects.

If you are looking for a defensively minded player, Lucas is your man while I've found Spearing to very good cover for the position: His technical stats are not great but his metal stats make up for it, making him a very effective BWM(Defend).

Ideally it would be good cover for Lucas, as I don't want him playing every game. I tried Spearing for the first month, and he was absolutely woeful. Got sent off in one game and gave away two penalties in other games. I do like Henderson and Shelvey, though, and I'd like to save the dosh for a run at Gotze in the summer.