DozzerLad

Reaction score
I need a LM for Liverpool first season who can go straight into the first team, got about £15 million.

I bought Memphis Depay for 21m but if you use monthly istalments you can definately buy him...he is not a clasic LM but he gets the position very fast if you train him...i sold him for 50m cash to PSG so you can consider him as an investment ;)...if you are looking for a winger, not a wide playmaker, then go for Andre Ayew or YarmolenkoView attachment 306104

Lazar Markovic and Sterling formed an amazing duo on the wings in my LFC save, Markovic is good enough to start, don't believe what the star rating tells you!

Lazar Markovic and Sterling formed an amazing duo on the wings in my LFC save, Markovic is good enough to start, don't believe what the star rating tells you!
True...DecFM is right.give Markovic a try...

I used Andrei Yarmalenko and worked wonders for me as Arsenal scoring 30+ goals in first season, that was as a LW though.

I play him on the Left and he is doing amazing

whatever you do buy Memphis Depay! sell if you need to. You can easily make profit on him if need be aswell but he is a must sign for any club.