Liverpool 1st Season Need a striker

danmsafc

Reaction score
Just started a new game with Liverpool, just playing first Europa League game now so still a few week til start of season but in need of a striker. From other forum posts and previous games on here Borini is rubbish so sold him so my only striker is Suarez. I've loaned out Pacheo so dont have him either. I've loaned in John Guidetti but more as back up and to see how he develops and if worth signing later. I have £7.5m but could stretch to £14m because i can adjust my budget.

Any ideas appreciated.
Thanks.

Are you playing on update, if no then Ba for 8 million, if you are then sterling can be back up striker as he develops to be worth around 40 million, should not have sold borini, he bags alot as a poacher with suarez as DLF.

Kweuke 3m amazing just amazing
Aspas 10m decent
Admeilson. 5m great future.

I tried for Ba but went to Chelsea for £7m. I've now also sold Downing for £8.5m of which I got £5m so now have a little bit more. A few of the big clubs are chasing Leonard Kweuke who has a minimum fee clause of £3.2m but according to my scout he's only 2.5 stars? Scout recommends Jovetic but will be in the region of about £17m. Is he worth it?

I'd go for ademilson if you're playing one up top(Suarez) and just give him the odd appearence as he will improve dramatically.he actually scored over 20 in a previous Newcastle save playing the odd game and cummin off the bench

Yeah i'm playing at the minute in my Europa League games 4-2-3-1 with Suarez. I've gone for Ademilson, didn't get work permit so appealed (waiting on response). I've also offered Kweuke's £3.2m release fee. Now i'm looking for AMC to bolster that position.

I tried for Ba but went to Chelsea for £7m. I've now also sold Downing for £8.5m of which I got £5m so now have a little bit more. A few of the big clubs are chasing Leonard Kweuke who has a minimum fee clause of £3.2m but according to my scout he's only 2.5 stars? Scout recommends Jovetic but will be in the region of about £17m. Is he worth it?

You're scouts are rubbish. I'd sack them all. Also, reports give an overall view of a player. For example. Downing and dyer have the same no. of stars on their reports but dyer is far better as a winger.

Yeah i'm playing at the minute in my Europa League games 4-2-3-1 with Suarez. I've gone for Ademilson, didn't get work permit so appealed (waiting on response). I've also offered Kweuke's £3.2m release fee. Now i'm looking for AMC to bolster that position.

Adryan, Wellington Nem. 1m and 3.5m. Nem is the bargain of the century.
Taarabt. Hoilett. Selfish but I have and still do love them since 2010.

Yeah I think I sacked 5 of my 8 scouts, they weren't the best. Gutted about Wellington Nem, he went to Corinthians for £3.5m and now worth £10.5! I've scouted and offered for Adryan (thanks for that). I also signed Ivan Perisic from Dortmund for £7.5m and Ademilson too. Still have a few million pound left but don't think i'm going to use it unless I find a bargain like Nem!

Borini is a monster if played correct. Shouldnt have sold him.

Ademilson/Carlos Fierro or Ba

Thanks for your suggestions everyone. I thought Borini may get unhappy being on the bench which was one of the reasons why I sold him and same with Downing and Joe Cole as i'm not using wingers but i've brought in Ademilson who has scored 1 in 6 but most of those appearances are from the bench. It seems Perisic is the main man playing as an AMLC in a 4-2-3-1, he has 6 goals in 12, Suarez has 7 in 13 too. I've also signed Adryan as suggested too and he plays the odd European and Captial One Cup games so thanks for that recommendation and i'm currently scouting Carlos Fierro as he is still at Chivas. But so far in all competitions i've played 16, won 13 and drawn 3. I haven't yet lost a match so thanks again for the help in my signings :)

That's a good start mate.I'm in 2018 with Liverpool on a updated version so guys like wisdom and Suso have been givin better potential.Suso and sterling are my best players.all I want now is a new stadium.

Thanks mate. How are you getting on in your save? Well Sterling has actually been quite decent for me so far, I've got him training as an AMC at the min because I play 4-2-3-1 with the central AM's and he's done ok. Suso makes the odd appearance from the bench too. Who are the best players on your save at the moment? Not necessarily that you have but in general, see if I can snap them up for cheap :)