MajorMash

Reaction score
I have 12 million to spend, look for a Right Back as i have a patch in which Glen Johnson is trained for Left Back as IRL and my only RB is Martin Kelly.

Thanks in advance guys

Martin Kelly is great there even in his first season ?

Darjo Srna
Diego Renan
Van Der Wiel

Yer he definetly is, he just seems to be the weakest link since all of my friendles this season, so was gonna look for a replacement for the first season or 2.

my formation as liverpool is:

REINA​
MARTIN KELLY MARTIN SKRTEL DANIEL AGGER FABIO COENTRAO
LUCAS​
STEVEN GERRARD RAUL MEREILES (SPL)
NIKO KRANJCAR (AV. RATING - 86. IN 5 GAMES)​
LUIS SUAREZ MIRKO VUCINIC

SUBS

vincent enyeama
jamie carragher
glen johnson
joe cole
dirk kuyt
romelu lukaku
andy carroll

you dont need a new right back because you have martin kelly who is superb

tbh id just have kelly and johnson with carragher able to cover mate

there more important positions like wingers :)

Last edited:
stephen carr is ideal for a cheap back up, liverpool need other areas strenghtening more than right back.

and martin kelly is now out for 4 months with a broken leg in first round of Euro Cup..

if i put Carra RB will that be enough cover?

and then what should i spend 12 mil on? i have already signed Jorgensen, Eden Hazard and Jason Steele..

When I needed a right back i went for a young player called Serge Aurier..turns out great and you could play him straight away...sold player

There is bound to somthing about him on the site, look for it

i know this is off the subject but can someone please tell me how to start a thread on here!? everone is telling me where to go but the option just is not there and i dont know what is wrong... someone PLEASE help

When I needed a right back i went for a young player called Serge Aurier..turns out great and you could play him straight away...sold player

There is bound to somthing about him on the site, look for it

Great young player but to play straight away for Liverpool probably asking a bit too much

Zabaleta is the best bet. Normally transfer listed by City, or can get him on the cheap.

Maybe a bit overrated, but Srna is pretty much the best right back in the game, his mental and physical stats are unmatched. And you could use him as a set piece taker. He is quite expensive, but if using LFCMarshall's tactic and with your current signings, you should be able to afford him with 48 month add-ons.

You could also buy Serge Aurier and Mario Fernandes , who are young and decent and could be used as backup or straight into the first team in Fernandes' case.

Steve Finnan is without a club at the start of the first season. i always sign him straight away. he only asks for about 5-10k a week and a clause in his 1 year contract that extends his contract for a year if he plays 20 games

i never train GJ as a lb i usually just keep playing him as right wing until i can afford a proper winger

im with george miles i bought serge aurier in my game he is good

i usually buy serge aurier and Lucas Digne as my young full backs. i always keep them as back up to my back ups

If you just want cover go for Steve Finnan on a free,i got him and he done well as cover for telly and used him to tutour Kelly. Id worry about Wingers more than anything else.