DannyLFC1892

Reaction score
Wondering if I should sell Fabio Borini to Tottenham for 2.5m in exchange for Caulker? (Using LFC Marshall's update)

But, if I bring him in, I'd be left with Toure, Agger, Skrtel, Coates and I also have Kelly & Wisdom who can play CB, too many players for that position, so should I also offload one of those as well, I could use the money for a right winger or centre mid.

Any suggestions?

Wondering if I should sell Fabio Borini to Tottenham for 2.5m in exchange for Caulker? (Using LFC Marshall's update)

But, if I bring him in, I'd be left with Toure, Agger, Skrtel, Coates and I also have Kelly & Wisdom who can play CB, too many players for that position, so should I also offload one of those as well, I could use the money for a right winger or centre mid.

Any suggestions?
What I did was, offload Skrtel for 12.5M and Loan out Wisdom, Get Caulker as Agger is getting older, Toure is ****, and Coates only goes to 3.5-4 stars, offloading borini is a good idea as u have aspas, alberto, Suarez and Sturridge

What I did was, offload Skrtel for 12.5M and Loan out Wisdom, Get Caulker as Agger is getting older, Toure is ****, and Coates only goes to 3.5-4 stars, offloading borini is a good idea as u have aspas, alberto, Suarez and Sturridge

Cheers mate! I stuck Toure in the reserves, won't be playing him much, will use him mostly for tutoring and that's about it.

Any idea how good Kyriakos Papadopoulos turns out to be? Tottenham just had a 20m bid accepted, tempted to match the bid and get rid or Skrtel as well, as Papadopoulos looks like he'd be one of the best defenders in the game after a couple of seasons.

Cheers mate! I stuck Toure in the reserves, won't be playing him much, will use him mostly for tutoring and that's about it.

Any idea how good Kyriakos Papadopoulos turns out to be? Tottenham just had a 20m bid accepted, tempted to match the bid and get rid or Skrtel as well, as Papadopoulos looks like he'd be one of the best defenders in the game after a couple of seasons.
I got him on his minumum fee release clause of 15M, turns out great, signed him as my new CB after Skrtel left, first game got a goal disalowd on his first game

I got him on his minumum fee release clause of 15M, turns out great, signed him as my new CB after Skrtel left, first game got a goal disalowd on his first game

Sold Skrtel to Dortmund for 17m! Bought[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][/FONT]Papadopoulos for 20m, played class in his first game, against Everton, until the 85th minute then got sent off for some career ending tackle.

Sold Skrtel to Dortmund for 17m! BoughtPapadopoulos for 20m, played class in his first game, against Everton, until the 85th minute then got sent off for some career ending tackle.

Yeah cost me the game against Arsenal as well